BONUS CHAPTER

Joohyuk

(at the restaurant)

"Hey, Soonyoung, looks like you're really unlucky with boys. Maybe you should just change sexuality." Hyunjun remarked, the others unable to keep in their uncontrolled giggles.

Jooheon sighed, wondering how he ended up with a bunch of immature boys.

Instead of feeling offended, Soonyoung announced proudly, "I can always try again with Jooheon."

And just like that, Jooheon almost choked for the third time in one meal. He didn't like talking about the past, especially not about this particular piece of memory about him and Soonyoung. They had a covert relationship, kind of like Hyungwon and Wonho's during the game. They never did anything though, because Jooheon never accepted and Soonyoung never really tried too hard. At the end they just stuck to being friends, which worked out really well. Most of the times, anyways.

Hyunjun and Junyoung laughed even louder, but Soojung looked serious. Maybe it was just his resting face though. His face was slightly boring compared to the lively boys.

"Soonyoung, you better not try."

Jooheon was confused. Usually his friends would gang up and tease him.

"Why?" Soonyoung said, oblivious of everything and occupied with the multicolored drink in front of him.

Soojung was sitting next to Minhyuk after Minhyuk switched places with Minseok. "Because Minhyuk right here said Jooheon's his."

This time, Jooheon actually choked. Why was he always eating when people talk? Minhyuk decided to walk over and help at this moment, and Jooheon couldn't reject even if he wanted to.

The next thing he knew, he was in the washroom with Minhyuk.

He didn't know why, but he felt relieved when he finally left the washroom, and even more knowing they didn't do anything other than cleaning up his clothes (he sprayed his food all over his shirt).

Minhyuk opened the bathroom door, leading Jooheon back to their table. "You know, I was serious."

"Huh?" Jooheon was still looking at his dirtied shirt. It was one of his favorites.

"About what Soojung said."

Jooheon stopped wiping his shirt and froze in place. He looked up slowly with his round, innocent eyes. "Um..." He didn't know how to respond.

Minhyuk walked closer. "Why are you so nervous?" He laughed, pulling Jooheon and turning around to return to their table.

"Why did you stop?" Jooheon asked, looking at their table a few steps away.

Minhyuk didn't answer, eyes locked with Jooheon's while walking closer to him.

Jooheon found this scene familiar. But Minhyuk couldn't possibly, right? Surely not in public.

"Hyung, can you at least-"

Too late. He felt something soft and warm against his lips. But it was dry. So no tongue yet. Thankfully.

Suddenly he would prefer something to have happened in the bathroom rather than here.

"W-what...why..." Feeling the weight of 30 pairs of eyes on him, Jooheon couldn't say anything, let alone walk or escape.

Minhyuk left, walking towards their table as if nothing happened. Everyone was laughing on that table.

Still, Jooheon found it hard to believe what just happened. His first kiss got stolen, and his second was done in public. It occurred to him that he was left with no choice.