The Darkest Moon Star

Basahin niyo muna po ang mga sumusunod bago itong The Darkest Moon Star. 

- The Second War: Unknown [JDDS1]
- The Innocent Master [JDDS2]

Or not. Whatever you want! Hehe.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

TRIGGER WARNING:

I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THIS STORY IS ALL ABOUT THE DARKEST MOON STAR. IT IS REALLY DARK.

THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE CONTENTS!

THERE ARE SOME HARSH WORDS, SPG SCENES/BED SCENES, TORTURE STUFFS, SELF-HARM, VIOLENCE, BRUTALITY ETC. THAT ARE NOT SUITABLE FOR YOUNG INDIVIDUALS. IT MIGHT TRIGGER YOU SO PLEASE. I AM WARNING YOU.

⚠️READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.⚠️

— THIS STORY IS NOT EDITED, please excuse typo and grammatical errors.

-jdysan
—————————————————————

A very talented girl.

She's a girl with so many talent that would make everyone fall.

But they don't know who the hell she REALLY is.

Behind smiles and laughs, there's a dark hiding inside.

She's the darkest moon star. She has dark secrets.

and she loves to break man's heart, 'coz she's distracting herself after a miserably scene happened.

What miserably scene? Or should I say, miserably PART of her life?

The star. An artist, a band member and famous guitarist. She is also a great singer and dancer but unfortunately, she can't do it.

In the eyes of other people, she's doing fine and happy. Little do you know, she's struggling and suffering.

She is miserable after incident—

Oh, wait. She's miserable ever since she was born.

This is the story of...

The Darkest Moon Star

-
Disclaimer: THIS IS ONLY FICTION. Names, characters, organizations, businesses, places and incidents are the author's imaginations. Any resemblance to actual people, living or dead, and actual events is coincidental.

PS. CREDITS TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNER OF THE BACKGROUND (on my book cover)

and 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

Enjoy reading!

Follow me on Twitter: @jdysan_WP

Follow my another account on Wattpad: jdysan