5

"what do we have here?" a guy, a big guy, was standing in front of me. it was scary, i've never been in any situation like this before and now, it's here.

"sorry, i just needed to pass," i said as calmly as i can, but i was panicking inside.

"what if... i don't want to," he answered back. oh no.

"i just really need to get home. please, my father will get worried." my calm facade was wearing out and i was too scared.

"well we won't get out of here till you learn your lesson," he said which made me terrified. i took steps back but then he spoke, "you shouldn't be out this late"

"huh?" i asked him.

"sorry, if i scared you... it was funny." he laughed but quickly stopped as i eyed him in anger. "i'll just take you home." i slowly approached him and walked with him until we got to my house. 

"thanks."

"remember, its dangerous down there. you shouldn't be passing by there this late. good thing it was just me you encountered there."

"thanks again..." i stopped and looked at him, expecting his name. "don't laugh, but it's bob." it did make me giggle but i stopped when he frowned. we bid our goodbyes and i went inside. i walked to the kitchen to get something to eat before a studying marathon but then i heard a familiar voice, two to be exact.

"what?" i asked out loud which caught the two men's attention. "what the hell?"