41

the alarm buzzed as the hand of the clock struck 5:30 in the afternoon. taeyong gently placed the circular clock on the table, careful not to make a sound, before walking towards the window that had an amazing panoramic view of the neighborhood.

taeyong started to count downwards starting from three. he counted as he looked at the girl walking down the street. he noted that she looked dizzy and pale as she walked and when he finally said one, she dropped to the ground, looking lifeless. taeyong chuckled as he ran down and lift up the girl to bring her in. he calculated every moment of this day and he was sure that no one would see him.

it was easy giving haeun the poison, it was too easy in fact. it was just a matter of exchanging her glass with the one with the poison and now you get a poisoned person. his poison always worked, it never did not. it would make the person lose consciousness and become weak, so weak that the person can die and the fact that han haeun was the first who didn't. he was amazed at the strength she had.

"wake up," he commanded. the girl slowly woke up from her slumber and quickly looked around, unable to look at that man straight in the eye. something caught her eye, a pool of crimson liquid that looked like it was quickly put away, quickly hidden.

"what the hell did you do?" she asked as she quickly sat up and moved away from the man who was looking at her. she was disgusted at the sight and had a fear for the man in front of her. this was too much.

"poison," he breathed out. "i gave you a poison that can have the ability to kill anyone who intakes it and yet you're here talking to me right now. fascinating, i might say."

haeun tried to stand up from the table he placed her on. it was cold and her body didn't react to it very well, but as she tried to stand up, she couldn't. she figured that even though she did surpass death from his poison, her body was still weak and vulnerable. taeyong snickered as he saw the attempt made by the girl. haeun instead looked around the room, and the first thing she laid her eyes upon broke her heart. 'shit' she thought.

"taeyong, what the hell did you do?" she was disgusted at the man who looked like he was enjoying the show. she hated him now more than ever. he was crazy. "taeyong, are you that crazy?"

"yes, baby girl." he was amazed that the girl cared for the lifeless man at the corner of the room. he didn't intend to let her see that but it was fun anyways. taeyong walked to the body and kicked it, showing no mercy. he heard her yelling for him to stop, but it didn't matter as his kick was nothing. he was dead anyway. 

"what did you do to him, taeyong?" haeun cried out as she closed her eyes just not see him lying on the floor. 'i saved him once and i could've done it again' she thought.

"that poison i gave you was the same with the one i gave him. too bad he didn't survive it as you did."

he hated, no, loathed the fact that taeyong said. she did live but he didn't, it was so unfair. she didn't deserve this life. but the only thing she thought after that was why, why would teayong do this to him? why would he do this to his best friend? of all the people, why kun?

"he did nothing to you, taeyong. he did nothing!"

"yes, he did nothing but you, you did something to me. this is all your fault!"

"i have no fault in this. you started everything taeyong and you're going to regret that." using the remaining strength she had, she stood up and ran away from him, this house and hopefully everything. but she wasn't finished. she said that he will pay and regret everything and he will.

haeun ran as fast as she can to the only place she thought of— yuta's place. they needed everything to be faster. they need to get rid of him faster.

[a/n]
sorry for being away for too long, i'm really lazy right now xD but i still wanna finish this as a thank you for reading this book. it's summer and i have plenty of time so please, enjoy ^-^