38

she was gone, the old han haeun was gone. they all felt the change, every single person that saw her walked in felt that. they all thought that taeyong was a phase, but they didn't know that he was her life and now, there's no going back from what they think about her. she's ruined in their eyes, but she doesn't care.

haeun and jaeyun walked into the cafeteria together at lunch which caused a lot of whispering between the students inside. they both went to their usual table, the very table where all of them sit and eat. 

"really, jae?" johnny asked in english, but everyone understood what he meant. he was right, it was all messed up and they couldn't comprehend why it's still going on. taeyong, yuta, and now him? there was something up but they didn't know what.

jaehyun just nodded his head with a smile as he took a bite out of his burger. the table went silent and awkward, no one wanted to talk as they all felt the tense atmosphere between the three said men. there were a few attempts a conversation, but all of them were answered shortly, leaving no room for more.

"so, no? not for me? funny," he chuckled. "i remember you all laughing and talking and now questions like that when she came here with taeyong and yuta on separate occasions."

"it's not like that, we just-" sicheng tried to reason out as he thought that no one would speak up and reason, they would never, but he was cut off by jaehyun.

"i'm sorry? can you all blame me for loving her? how about blaming that guy for dumping someone so amazing," jaehyun said, annoyed.

taeyong looked up from what he was reading. he was frustrated that he got dragged into this conversation, not even a good one. "well, she's done lots of things with a lot of guys," he snorted out.

"liar. it was you, you did it with every girl you saw in the hallways," jaehyun replied. taeyong's gaze was frightening, he was mad, very mad, but had a glint of being surprised, nobody ever talked back to him, never.

jaehyun rarely got mad to any one of them, to any person even. he was always trying to make sure things got better and it became more surprising for taeyong to see the younger this was.

"how dare you talk back to me? how dare you accuse me of these things?" taeyong raised his voice and it suddenly made every person in the cafeteria stop in what they were doing and watch.

the next thing everybody knew, a punch was thrown and a man was on the floor.

"go ahead, jaehyun. go ahead! i don't fucking care if you punch me again and again and again, i'm not someone who would care for such a worthless being, taeyong laughed.

jaehyun punched, he punched again, and again while not caring for what the older said. taeyongs lips and nose were bleeding but he never stopped until they tried to pull him away.

"okay, okay," jaehyun said as he broke free from taeil's hold. "everyone," he shouted. "this is my girlfriend and that person right there is an ass and remember-" jaehyun placed his arm around haeun's waist tightly and tried showing her to every single person in there. "i won't hesitate to punish anyone who upsets her.

but what all of them didn't know was that she was being used. it was a case of 'two can play this game' and she was now his pawn, not the other way around. he's unsuspected and he's thirsty for revenge. jung jaehyun was up next.