20

it was a wednesday and people were rushing in and out of their classrooms. they had to quickly finish their lunch so that they could work on the school work they needed to do. wednesday was always hectic as teachers threw the assignments on us; works that should be submitted tomorrow, friday, next week, or even by dismissal. 

i needed to talk to someone, someone important and i know for a fact that he doesn't care about those few requirements because he has enough power to avoid it. the world is truly unfair, it only gives justice to those who can pay.

"why do you need me, my lady?" he teased with a courteous bow, but with a playful smirk on his face. we both stared at each other for a long time and we both knew it wasn't the awkward type. "don't tell me you-" he looked at me with shock and disbelief.

"yes"

"oh my gosh, are you kidding me?" he laughed as he got his answer. "what would you want me to do? make him jealous to take you back?" he joked, but i looked back at him that told him to shut up because i'm not joking.

"shit, you're really not kidding?"

"do i look like i'm kidding?"

"so that's exactly what you want me to do?"

"yes"

"then i'm on it." he turned around and walked away before coming to a halt and looking back. "you know, you were the closest to making taeyong feel something so, i guess i report to you now and plus, got some things to settle with taeyong. we have a deal?" he held out his hand as he walked closer to me.

"a big deal, actually," i answered, satisfied.