37

it was not an ordinary morning. students from different levels were in the entrance gate, trying to see who that woman was. that woman? someone who looked new and different, but with a sense of familiarity. she looked amazing and almost every guy that was present was drooling. she just stood there, looking like she was waiting for someone to come with her inside.

"is she new?" many of the men asked as they just stared at her who looked didn't look bothered at all.

"gosh, she's hot."

"we've never had anybody that looked too good like her."

"now i like her."

she smiled through all of it. the number of people waiting there just to get a perfect glimpse of her was too much, but she liked it, she liked every part of it as she thought this is perfect inside her head. the plan was in motion and there's no more turning back and everything was now in motion.

the man she was waiting for finally arrived and they walked together to the campus. the man didn't look like he cared about the way she dressed nor was did he care about the people looking at them. he was handsome and looked perfect for her who wore her skirt an inch shorter than what was required, buttons opened, and blouse not tucked. 

once they entered the school, people tried to look and identify who they were. to their shock, it was just her, han haeun. that girl who got their most famous student's heart, but also another of his victims. everyone had their mouths open as they thought she looked way different from before.

"proud?" the man beside her asked.

"oh my god, is that-" one student asked in a shouting manner as they now looked at the man with haeun.

"you gotta be shitting me!"

the two looked like a couple and they walked proudly through the halls of the school and through all the students who had their phones out or was just gossiping about them. they didn't care and they just enjoyed all their reactions. and the next thing that happened there looked too scripted and too much attention-getting, but still as scandalous as ever,

they kissed.

haeun was proud, haeun felt great. everything was going according to her, no, their plan and the ending looked too near for her to catch. he was part of the plan from the start, she thought. they carefully constructed it, trying to look for anything that can lead to a downfall. heck, even jisung moved schools and thank god for he did not ask why.

the two pulled away at the right moment to see lee taeyong  coming from the other side of the hall, watching his former girlfriend and friend make out on the land he ruled... before. at that moment haeun knew, she'll win this game.

"that felt good, jaehyun."

-

"really, how much do you want to do this? you were crazy about him just a few months ago and now you want to kill him?"

"yes, yuta. i really want to kill him and nothing's going to stop me."

'bang'

"fine, fine, fine, haeun, do whatever you want."

"now, what's the plan of yours, aye?"

"something you'll love and something easy."

"what is it?"

"simply make him fall until he's shattered into a million pieces and then, we burn him."