34

through the silent whispers of the wind and the countless rustles the leaves bring was a man who had a pebble in his hand. he was tossing it up and down as a calming pleasure while he was walking through the silent neighborhood full of people unaware of a man walking on the forbidden streets. he looked like a smart man, a man full of thought but also looked like a maniac once he started laughing, loud.

"i told you," he cooed at definitely nothing. "but you never listened." the man threw the pebble harshly and looked up at the moonlit sky.

"that sky, that moon was why you kissed the demon aye? well, screw that moon. see, you never were compatible with each other, you were never meant to be! don't force fate on yourselves, honey, never. you say he was the sun and you are the moon? sure..." he continued walking. he eyed his watch and looked at how many minutes were left. 12:13 a.m.

"the sun that everybody adored but one wouldn't dare to touch. the sun that a lot has tried to conquer but failed since he was too powerful, he doesn't have any mercy. one could die from the touch of it and you, darling, tried it. aren't you the moon who needed the sun to be illuminated? because without it, you can never get the attention. you were used to the dark that you thought you never needed light until he came and made you taste the world with it. the greatest mistake you have ever done honey."

the man has stopped pacing and looked at the house in front of him. the lush exterior was fascinating and the garden was were numerous plants grew. he took a rock from the ground and threw it at the window causing a loud smashing sound.

"now come out," he whispered to himself. there he was looking at his great success because everything is going according to his plan. nakamoto yuta planned to destroy him ever since and just like them, he'll do everything to succeed.