30

"hey! i'm not going to forgive you for not waking me up. don't you know how much of a bitch being late is?" i sighed as i walked with yuta through the corridors.

"fine. but you haven't been getting much sleep anyways, i regret nothing," yuta reasoned in a matter-of-fact way. "by the way, you haven't been hanging around with jisung these days, no, actually, i haven't seen him these days."

"he's absent, i guess," i answered, trying to avoid further questioning. it's a relief that yuta didn't ask after that.

"well then, we have one place to go now every lunchtime." yuta smiled as he dragged me through the tons of students in the cafeteria. i've been eating in the same table with the same people for days and i think that it's better this way.

"haeun! please tell me the other night was fun. just for research purposes, haeun," ten shouted at us before we sat down. he kind off made that a joke and never ended it despite the other's responses every time he asked.

 "if i answer, would you stop?" i asked to try and get him to stop.

"of course, of course," he promised.

"amazing, ten. it was amazing." i tried to sound convincing, but also sarcastic in a way just to make that boy stop. i sat between taeyong and doyoung while yuta was in front of me. it was sure awkward, but things just have to be done.

"taeyong, i heard that you're still with that girl form class 3?" johnny asked the man who looked like he didn't care about anyone's conversation with anyone. he was quiet while poking his spoon in his ice cream and he froze when somebody called his name.

"good," he answered.

"okay, i know this is being childish, but please, anyone but her,  she's a big bully." everyone laughed at johnny's request. it was something that they thought he would never say, but he did so it was hilarious.

i rolled my eyes and walked away from the laughing group. they were too absorbed over what johnny had said that they didn't notice me leave, the two of us leaving. of course, it was lunch and everyone were at the cafeteria or somewhere else, so the corridors were empty and it's a long time before the bell rings.

it was very quiet and i only heard footsteps. he tried his best to match mine, but to no avail, it never did and so, i confirmed that he was right there behind me. i walked further into the more secluded part so that the chances of someone catching something they shouldn't will be less likely.

"taeyong," i called out without turning around.

"haeun,"

"why did you follow me?"

"i knew you'd notice," taeyong sighed as he sat down on the floor. "you know, i gotta admit that you've got me in a slump," he snickered. "you've got my head going around, i can't figure you out, i can't figure your motive," he lied, but it was such a shame that i didn't know it was.

"let me fix you," i said as i sat beside him and slowly connected our lips.

he lied, but i knew we both enjoyed it.