[a/n]

yES I HAVE FINISHED! well you see i have finished player // l.ty and it wasn't the best but i was a bit happy with it.

fun fact: it's my first time publishing a 20+ chapter book and this happened to reach 45+ epilouge and i'm quite proud.

i'm not the best in writing stories but i do enjoy making them because plots just come in my mind and publishing a story is the best way to share it.

thank you for reading this book all the way 'till the end and thank you for 3.9k readers. that means a lot to me and 200+ votes... thank you very much!

this story had a lot of twists and turns and i intended that since i love plot twists.

thank you for reading once again!

--

hello, i am the 2020 version of the author of this book.

i would want to start off with a sorry for taking too long in fixing and republishing this book. it took a long year as i had to deal with my mental health, studies and also my laziness. i also became an inactive kpop stan because of my sudden social life and, not to mention, i've been spending time on other socmeds so wattpad was neglected.

as i read this book again, i realized i had so many mistakes and plot holes in the first version and i apologize again for that. i actually laughed at myself a lot for all the dumb shit i have written at first, but i am happy with the current version.

as i renewed the story and corrected my grammar, i promised to myself that i will be a more hands-on and responsible author. i would continuously improve my writing skills and be better than when i was writing the first version of this book.

i apologize again for all the inconsistencies and errors of this book before and even now. i'll improve myself and be better for the people who supported this book.

i would try my best to bring another book that would entertain all the readers here in wattpad, but as of now, i am just thankful with finishing this rewritten version.

thank you for all your support!

version one: 050618 - 061718
rewritten version: 042319 - 051320