44

"and that's the lame-ass story of my life, princess," he ended. haeun gripped the gun tightly to the point where her knuckles turned white. she was mad but was also restless over the thought that something was missing.

"you know taeyong, you should've never approached me if you had this big of a secret." haeun walked backward as she continued to aim at the man.

haeun had so much anger on the man and his father. she wanted the worst for them, but she could never kill-- she knew she can't.

"what? can't shoot? you're weak," taeyong mocked her.

"no, rot in hell with your father," she said as she held on the gun tighter. she saw his face change with the mention of his father. taeyong was suddenly filled with rage and playing this game wasn't fun anymore. he ran to the 'weak' girl as he said but

bang!

the man stopped in his tracks as he felt something weird on his body. he dropped down on his knees as he felt the intense pain of the bullet that went through him. he saw the blood falling on the floor. taeyong knew he couldn't shoot and he was right.

taeyong groaned in pain as he clutched the wound on his stomach. he was missing something here as his thoughts were suddenly cut off by the pain he felt. he tried to roll on the floor to get a better look at his gunman.

meanwhile, haeun was in shock as she looked at the man she hated the most on the floor with blood staining his clothes. she never knew she could do it-- she was so sure of it. the sight disgusted her and terrified her at the same time. the smell of the blood made her dizzy but a thought circled her head,

she never pulled the trigger.

her eyes quickly focused on the figure behind taeyong's body, a figure that was hiding in the back. he was frozen in his spot as he looked at taeyong. he was loosely holding on the gun as he observed what he had done.

"jisung," she called out with tears in her eyes.