16

it was a sunny tuesday morning and jisung was talking non-stop. it was his own way of saying that we shouldn't talk about what happened yesterday, he wanted to forget it. he didn't want to talk about anything from yesterday, just like it never existed.

"aren't you going to be late?" he asked as he slurped his juice and looked at me. 

"nope, our teacher will be running late, but i have to go to my locker. see you!" i shouted as i walked out of the canteen. i walked through the crowded corridors of our level which consisted of people skipping, running late, or just had a free period.

"hey hey hey," a voice called. i looked back and looked at the voice's origin, taeyong.

"can we walk home later?" he asked as he leaned on the locker beside mine.

"no," i answered plainly. i decided that today would be a good day to walk alone today, i just need to sort some thoughts because of things going on lately.

"come on, we barely talked since the day i took you out and the game's nearly coming to an end and so far, i'm not winning," he confessed. 

"then you have to accept that you've lost, taeyong." i slammed my locker door shut and walked away. numerous eyes were on me because of surprisingly a lot of reasons, lee taeyong approached me, talked to me, somewhat begged, and i turned him down.

but wait, is it just me or taeyong's being a bit, um, softer lately? huh? no, he isn't! get yourself together haeun.

i reached my class on time and i noticed a few people looking at me. of course, news spreads fast in this school. i went to my seat and reviewed some of the sheets passed during our last meeting, i didn't really study but i guess i just felt like it.

the teacher soon reached the classroom and checked attendance. the class was still pretty boring, as per usual. i guess i was more attentive today for some unknown reason, but in the middle of the class, the speaker in our room spoke,

"calling han haeun of class 3, you're asked to report to the student council office immediately."