Part 1

"Elodie! I'm not telling you again! Stop jumping on the sofa else you will hurt yourself!" I shouted angrily. Elodie was now 2 years old. I always thought the saying "terrible two's" was a myth but I guess not. "I'm back!" Someone shouted while walking into the living room. "Uncle Haz!" Elodie shouted still jumping. "Hey princess! Are you meant to be jumping on the sofa?" He asked her. "No, but I'm annoying mummy" she answered. "Yeah and it's doing my head in" I said walking into the living room. "I got everything" Harrison turned to me handing me a shopping bag. I had sent him out to get the ingredients for Tom's favourite meal as he was coming home today. He had been away for over a month doing press events and promoting his new film Avengers: Infinity War. It was such a big film and we are all very proud of him. Tom did want us to go with him but we couldn't as I couldn't get the time off of work.

"How long has she been doing that?" Harrison asked while helping me pack the shopping away. "Since you've been gone" I answered rolling my eyes. "That was over 30 minutes ago!" He answered shocked. "I know". "OWW MUMMY!" Elodie screamed. Harrison and I quickly ran into the living room to find her cradling her knee. "Darling, I told you you would hurt yourself" I said bending down a picking her up. "I'm sorry mama" she said hugging me still crying. "It's okay. But please listen next time" I said kissing her cheek. "I will". I carried her into the kitchen. "When's Daddy coming home?" She asked me. "Not long now sweetheart". She had missed him so much. Even though they FaceTimed everyday, she kept asking when he was coming home. "Come on, lets make Daddy a cake shall we?" Harrison asked while taking Elodie from me. "Yeah!!" She said getting really excited.

About 2 hours and a messy kitchen later, tea was all prepared and the cake had been made. Harrison and Elodie had made a chocolate cake with chocolate ganache on top. Though I think half of the mixture made its way into their mouths. Just as we finished cleaning the kitchen, the door opened. "Daddy!" Elodie shouted as she ran to the door. "Hello beautiful! I've missed you so much!" He said picking her up and giving her kisses. "Uncle Haz and I have made a cake!" She said clapping her tiny hands. "I can tell as you have it all around your mouth" he laughed. He walked into the kitchen. "Hey babe" he said putting Elodie down and then hugging and kissing me. "Hey handsome" I replied melting into the hug and kiss. "Get a room!" Harrison interrupted. "Hey bro!" Tom said hugging him. "Hey dude" he hugged him back. "Ooo something smells nice" Tom said. We all smiled. "Is it chicken casserole?" He added. "You bet it is" I replied. "Yes!".

"Daddy, I hurt my knee today" Elodie said with a mouth full of food. "Tell Daddy how though" I looked at her. "I was jumping on the sofa when mummy told me not to and I fell" she said sadly. "Oh sweetie. Now you won't be doing that again will you?" Tom asked. "Nope" She replied. "Don't think Tessa is going to be happy that your back" I said laughing. "Why's that?" Tom asked. "Well, you're going to be taking her bed as she's been sleeping on your side". I laughed again. "Where is she anyway?" Tom asked. Harrison and I looked at each other and smiled. "Oh god, please tell me she's not asleep on my side now?" He laughed rolling his eyes. We didn't even have to answer. We continued eating and catching up. It was nice to have him home.