Part 7

"Are you serious?" Tom asked with tears filling his eyes. He had put Elodie back down and came over to me. I nodded with tears filling my eyes too. "Oh my god!" He cried picking me up and spinning me around. "I'm going to be a Dad again!". I cried into his neck. I was so happy that this was happening. "How many months?" He asked. "1. All the girls know in the family. I thought you could tell the boys". He finally put me back on the ground. "Oh my god this is amazing! But wait..." he said suddenly standing still. "This means you will be 6 months pregnant on our wedding day!". I nodded. "I hope you don't mind marrying a fat women?" I said picking Elodie up and cradling her. She was tired and grumpy. "Darling, I don't care if you are fat, I will love you no matter what" he said stroking my cheek. "I love you Tom" "And I love y...OUCH!" He screamed. "ELODIE ROSE OSTERFIELD!" Tom shouted. "Sorry Daddy" She cried. She had just bitten Tom. "Right, naughty step now!" I said putting her down and pointing to the chair in the corner. She slumped off and went and sat down. "Awh babe. Are you okay?" I said looking at his arm. You could see her teeth marks. "We've got more of this to come" he said putting his hand on my stomach. "Oh god" I laughed.

Tom's POV:
"Dude, it's 2 in the morning here, why are you FaceTiming?" Harry said annoyed. "Shut up Harry!" Sam hit him. "Ouch!". "Guys, will you shut up! Your brother wants to tell us something!" Dom told them. Harry and Sam had recently flown out to Australia. I invited Dad, Paddy and Mr Osterfield over so I could tell them the good news. Harrison was in the kitchen getting the drinks. Y/n and Elodie had gone out shopping. "Have you got any biscuits?" Paddy asked. "Yeah! I'll bring them through!" Harrison said. "Sam will you stop wriggling!" Harry whispered. "Fuck off" Sam whispered back. "Bro!" Paddy said to them both. Harrison came through with the drinks and biscuits. "Thank you son". "No problem Dad" Harrison replied. "Right so I have gathered you all here today because I have some news" I started. Everyone looked back at forth at each other. I continued. "Elodie is going to be a big sister!". "Oh my god! Congratulations!" Harrison said getting up and hugging me. "Thanks mate". I couldn't say much as I could feel the tears starting to come. "You are an amazing Dad to Elodie and you are going to be an amazing Dad to this child too" Mr Osterfield said hugging me too. To hear those words from my Father-in-law meant a lot. "Bro, we are so happy for you!" Harry said while comforting Sam who was crying. "This is amazing! Congratulations!" Dad said hugging me too. I looked over at Paddy who was crying. "Awh Pads" I said hugging him tightly. "I'm going to be an uncle again!".

After I told everyone, we chatted about the new baby. What we thought it was going to be and how big. I mean, y/n is barely a month and we were already talking about the birth weight! "I also have one other thing" I said. I turned to Harrison. "Haz, you have been my best friend and you have been like a brother to me for my whole life. Will you be my best man?" I asked him. His eyes filled with tears. "Of course I will man!" He said getting up and hugging me. To be honest I was all hugged out but it was nice to have a bro hug.

Your POV:
As soon as we got through the door, Harrison came running up and gave me the biggest hug ever. "Omg y/n! This is the best news ever! I'm going to be an Uncle again and I'm going to be Tom's best man!" He said excitedly. "That's wonderful Haz! But could you let go a little as you're crushing me a bit" I laughed. "Shit. I'm so sorry. Are you okay? Is the baby okay?" He asked frantically trying to help. "Haz I'm fine. Just chill!" I said laughing more. He helped me with the bags and took them into the kitchen. Tom was in there preparing dinner. "Hey darling. How was shopping?" He asked hugging and kissing me. "Tiring with this little madam" I said laughing as Elodie walked into the kitchen. "What did you do monkey?" Tom said tickling her and picking her up. "I put things into the basket that we didn't need and Mummy didn't notice" she laughed. "Yeah, now we have 24 polka dot napkins, an orange and a tray" I laughed as I was taking it out of the bag. "Elodie" Tom laughed too. "Uncle Haz told me to" she said. Harrison stopped what he was doing and turned around. "Elodie! Shhhh". His face had turned bright red. "Sorry" she laughed. "I'm still your favourite" she said running over to him. "You always will be my favourite" he said picking her up and kissing her cheek and making her laugh.