Part 43

I stopped what I was doing and looked at her. "What?" I asked shocked. I couldn't believe she asked that. I looked at Harrison and he was shocked too. "Do you two wish I wasn't your sister?" She asked again. "Of course not! We love you! Why do you think that?" Harrison asked. Charlotte looked at the floor. "I should of known not to listen to her". She began to cry. I crawled next to her and hugged her. "Lottie, we love you! It broke our hearts when we left you in Australia but we couldn't stay there. When you came here, we were excited. We could get to spend more time together, but then things went pair shape" I said sadly. "But, even though it has taken nearly 2 years, we are going to spend more time together regularly" I smiled kissing her on her head. I looked at Harrison. He had a face like thunder. "Haz, are you okay?" I asked. "Lottie, when you said you shouldn't of listened to her, do you mean Mum?" He asked. Charlotte nodded and began to cry harder. I pulled her closer. Tears were pouring from my eyes too. I looked at Harrison. How could Mum do that?

Tom's POV:
"You three are staying for tea arnt you?" I asked. We were back home and Elodie had us all on the trampoline. "Of course" I replied. "Well, guess we are staying then" Laura laughed while holding Elodie's hand bouncing up and down. "Yay!" Elodie smiled happily.

Your POV:
"Haz, what are we going to do?" I asked him while pushing Freddie back up the beach. Harrison had walked off and Charlotte and I began to follow him. "HARRISON WILL YOU STOP AND JUST TALK TO US!" Charlotte shouted. Harrison finally stopped and finally turned around. "I can't believe we have left you with her for all these years. I should of noticed she always wanted her own way when y/n was pregnant with Elodie but I just pushed it aside. Y/n I'm so sorry for everything and Charlotte, you are not going to be staying there anymore" he went. "You're coming to live with me" I blurted out. Charlotte looked at me with tears in her eyes. "I've been there Lottie and I'm not letting you go through it either. Not anymore". I walked off the beach and started walking to the car. Now it was my time to get angry.

"So what are we going to do?" Charlotte asked. "We are going back to Mum and Dad's and you are going to pack a suitcase" I said while stroking Freddie's head. He was awake and as calm as ever. I was starting to tear up. I couldn't imagine treating Elodie or Freddie the way Mum has treated all of us. How could she do this?

"Can we stop at my house first? I don't Freddie to be part of this" I said. "Of course" Harrison said as he turned the corner to my house. He parked outside and I unbuckled Freddie and took him inside.

Tom's POV:
We were still outside when y/n came rushing in. "Hello darling. Are you okay?" I asked her getting of the trampoline. As I got closer I saw she had been crying. "Darling, what's wrong?" I asked concerned. "Take Freddie" she said passing the car seat to me. "Y/n" I said again. "Mum" She said and that's all I needed to know. She turned around and rushed back out the door. Freddie started crying so I took him out and started cradling him. He began to calm down.

Your POV:
I got out of the car at our parents and we all walked inside. "How was your d..." Mum began but Harrison cut her off. "Shut up! Charlotte go and get your stuff" he said. "What" Mum asked confused. "When we were at the beach, Charlotte asked us if we wished she wasn't our sister. Now what the hell have you said to her?" I demanded. "I told her that you two wouldn't want to know her" she said sheepishly. "WHY WOULD YOU TELL HER THAT? SHE IS OUR SISTER AND WE LOVE HER TO BITS!" I shouted with tears falling down my cheeks. "I'm sorry" Mum said beginning to cry. Charlotte came down with her things. "And you can stop crying because you have just lost all of your children for good" Harrison said taking Charlotte's bags and walking out the door. "Come on Lottie. Let's go" I said walking out the door too. "I love all of you" She bawled. "Well you have never showed it" Charlotte snarled. She shut the door behind her and we walked to the car. Dad was speaking to Harrison when we approached. "I'll talk to her. I'm so sorry guys" he cried. "Dad, it isn't your fault. We love you and you are always welcome around ours. But don't bring her" I said looking back at the door. Mum was on her way out. We all piled into the car quickly and made our way back to my house.

"Will Tom mind?" Charlotte asked. "Of course not. He loves you too" I responded. We walked in the house and everyone was in the living room. "Auntie Lottie!" Elodie beamed when we walked in. Charlotte picked her up and began to cry a little. Harrison came in behind us with Charlottes bags. Tom looked and he knew what was going on. "First room on the right Lottie and make yourself at home" he said standing up and hugging her. "Thank you Tom" she said.