Part 21

The night ended really well. Everyone was tipsy. Paddy and myself were laughing at all of them until Elodie came running up. "Mummy, I'm tired" she said rubbing her eyes. "Awh poppet. Do you want to go home?" I asked her while picking her up. She nodded her head. "Okay darling. Well go and say bye to everyone then" I said. I put her back down and she went and said goodbye to everyone. Tom came up to me. He was very drunk. "Baby, yot cani go yer" He slurred. "Elodie is tired and I'm getting tired too. You stay and have fun love" I said laughing. "Yoi swre?". "100%" I laughed. I kissed his cheek and went and got Elodie. "Can I come with you please y/n?" Paddy asked me. "I don't fancy being stuck here with a load of drunks" he added while laughing. "Well those drunks are our family" I said laughing too. "Come on lets go" I said laughing still. Paddy quickly went and got some pjs and then came to the door. I had said bye to everyone too. I don't think they will remember that we went to be honest.

When we got home, Paddy and I agreed to watch a movie. I went and put Elodie to bed then got into my pjs. Paddy came into mine and Tom's room and got comfortable. We didn't have a spare room so I told Paddy he could come in with me. I went into the bathroom and cleaned my teeth. When I came out, Elodie was sat in bed too. "And what are you doing missy?" I asked Elodie. "Please can I sleep with you and Uncle Paddy please?" She asked with her puppy dog eyes. "How can I say no to that face" I sighed. She smiled and cuddled into Paddy. "Please can we watch Age of Ultron please?" Paddy asked. "Of course we can" I said getting the DVD and putting it on. I went and got popcorn for Paddy and I and came back with some fruit for Elodie. Though when I got back, she was fast asleep. I got into bed and we starting watching the film. Tessa came and curled up on the bottom of the bed too.

"That was a good film" I said. When Paddy didn't respond, I looked around and saw that he was asleep. He had both of his arms wrapped around Elodie. It was so cute. He had always been protective over Elodie and it was the cutest thing ever. I took a picture and sent it into the family group chat. I knew they wouldn't see it until morning but it was too cute not to. I eventually cuddled down and drifted off to sleep too.

-The Next Day-
I woke up to the sound of voices in the kitchen. I quietly got up as Elodie and Paddy were still asleep and plus it was only 8am. I crept to the kitchen and saw that Tom and Harrison were on the sofa groaning. "Heads hurt boys?" I said loudly while I walked in. "Shhhhhh" they both groaned in unison. I just laughed. "I'm glad you knew which flat we live in" I said laughing more. "Hey! That was one time y/n!" Harrison said while giving me the look. I laughed even more. I got two glasses of water and Paracetamol for them both. "Here you go" I said passing it to them. "Thank you". "We couldn't find Paddy last night?" Tom said. "He didn't want to stay on his own with you lot while you were drunk so he came home with me" I said sitting in between them. "Why not?" Harrison laughed. "Maybe because we were the only ones sober" I said laughing. "Bless him" Tom said. "Anyway where is he?" He asked. "Snuggled in our bed still asleep with Elodie cuddled into him" I replied. "Awh! I need to see that!" Tom said in aww. "Check your messages. I sent a picture into the group chat" I said leaning my head back into the sofa. They both got their phones out and had a look. "Why are they so cute?" Harrison asked. "Because we are" Paddy said walking into the living room with Elodie on his back. "Good morning guys" I went. "Morning y/n" Paddy replied. "Uncle Paddy helped me get changed Mummy" Elodie said. "Was that okay?" He asked me. "Of course it was! Thank you Pads!" I said ruffling his hair. "Anyway, get ready everyone. I'm taking you all out for breakfast" Tom said getting up quickly. He groaned while holding his head. "I shouldn't of done that" he moaned. We all laughed.