Part 9

Tom's POV:
"Daddy, can I come with you and Uncle Haz today please?" Elodie asked me with the biggest smile. "Of course darling, but go and ask Mummy first" I said before she ran off into the bedroom. "MUMMY MUMMY MUMMY!" I heard her shouting. I quickly ran in behind her as I realised y/n was still asleep. I heard y/n groan. "Elodie shhhh" I whispered as I picked her up. "But you said to ask Mummy". "I did darling, but I didn't realise Mummy was still asleep" I responded. "Well Mummy is awake now" y/n groaned while rubbing her eyes. "Sorry babe" I said kissing her forehead. "Elodie wanted to know if she could come with us today? It will give you some peace and quiet" I smiled. "Yes please!" Y/n laughed. "Okay, we are leaving now. Love you" I said kissing her soft lips. "Love you too. Be a good girl" she said while kissing and hugging Elodie. "I always am!" Elodie smiles. "Mmm" I responded.

"Selfridges!" Harrison exclaims. "Yes Selfridges" I laughed. "But Tom, that is really expensive". "I know, but I need to look good for your sister and it's my wedding day" I responded. "Make way for Noddy, Noddy, shout a big hooray" Elodie sung in the back of the car. I had given her my phone to entertain her for the drive and she wanted to watch Noddy. "Having fun princess?" Harrison asked her. "Shhh" she sounded while giving him the death stare. "Sorry" he whispered. I just laughed. "She's just like y/n" Harrison laughed. "Don't let her hear you say that for god sake" I laughed too. "BIG EARS!" Elodie shouted. Big ears was her favourite character and she always got excited whenever he came on screen. Harrison and I looked at each other and laughed.

"Yes!" Elodie said while jumping up and down. She had wanted us to try on pink suits. "Sweetheart, no" I laughed while picking her up. "Pleasssseee" she pleaded. "How about when we are finished here, we will go and buy you some pink shoes?" I said trying to reason with her. "Okay!" She said excitedly. "And a pink dress?" She asked. "Since you asked so nicely" Harrison said. "Haz!" I said glaring at him. "Thank you Uncle Haz! You're the best!" She said trying to wriggle out of my grip. "Right, now let's try on some proper suits shall we?" Harrison said while turning to go and get changed.

"Thank you!" I called while leaving Selfridges. After 2 hours, we finally found the perfect suits. While we tried them on, the assistant very kindly looked after Elodie for me. She was having the time of her life helping carrying the suits to us. "Daddy, can we please go and get my pink dress and pinks shoes now please?" She asked from on top of Harrison's shoulders. "Of course sweetie" I answered. "Can we go into debem?" She asked. "Debem?" Harrison asked. "Debenhams" I laughed. "Of course beautiful".

2 1/2 hours later, after the screaming and the shouting, Elodie finally found a dress and a pair of shoes. "Wow! Never knew shopping for two items could be so hard" Harrison sighed. All the dresses that Harrison and I picked out, she didn't like and when we asked her to try it on she would shout and scream the place down. Eventually she found the perfect dress, which I had already chosen for her but she didn't like it, and shoes. "This is hard work" Harrison laughed. "I'm praying to god this next baby is a boy" I laughed.