Part 33

"Tom, it is too cold to go into the sea!" I laughed as he was trying to get me into the sea. We were walking along the beach when Tom had this bright idea to go into the sea. "Y/n! It's not!" He said laughing. He had already been in and he thought it was my turn. "Tom no!" I shouted trying to sound serious. "Pleaaassseee" He whined while pouting. I rolled my eyes. "Fine" I groaned while walking to the sea. I stopped and waited for the wave to come. As it approached, I closed my eyes and I screamed. "TOM WHAT THE FUCK! IT IS FREEZING!". I turned around and he was laughing. I was not laughing. As I started walking towards him, another wave came and got me soaked all the way to my hips. Because I didn't see it coming, it was a shock. "THOMAS!" I shouted. He came running over. I could tell he was trying not to laugh. He came near me and I pushed him into the sea. "Y/n!". Now it was my turn to laugh. "Oh you are so dead" he said getting up. I began to run as best as I could, laughing on the way.

"What would you like for dinner love?" Tom asked me from the kitchen. When we got back to the cottage, we both had a shower and put on our pjs. We decided to have a relaxing night in. "Surprise me" I replied. Tom wanted to cook so I went and made myself comfortable on the sofa. I picked up my phone and started scrolling though Instagram when my phone started ringing with a FaceTime. "Tom! Haz is FaceTiming" I said as I answered it. "He... oh my god" I laughed when I saw the screen. "She found the lollipops then fell asleep like this" Harrison laughed.

I couldn't stop laughing

I couldn't stop laughing. Tom came in. "What are you laughing at?". I turned the phone around and showed him. "Bloody hell!" He laughed. "Where did she get them from?" Tom said still laughing. "Sam, Elysia and Harry gave them to her" Harrison said while passing the phone to Eva. "Hello" I said continuing laughing. "Uncle Haz?" I heard Elodie say tiredly and if she was about to cry. "It's okay darling" he said. Eva turned the camera around and we saw Harrison snuggling Elodie, rocking her to calm her down. "Elodie, do you want to see who I am talking to?" Eva asked her. Elodie nodded. She turned the camera back around and showed Elodie the screen. "Hello sweetheart. Are you having fun?" I asked her. She nodded tiredly. "Where's Daddy?" She asked. "I'm here darling" Tom said coming face to face with my phone so she could see him. "I love you both" she said. "And we love you too" I said. I looked at her and she closed her eyes. "Aww my tired little monkey" I cooed. I then sniffed. My hormones were all over the place and I would start crying at the littlest things. Tom put his arm around me. "Anyway, hows your day been?" Tom asked Eva. She had left Elodie's room while Harrison was putting her to bed. Eva proceeded to tell us about the park and how Elodie made a friend called Callum. "Oh guys, it was the cutest thing ever. I've got a picture, I'll send it to you" Eva beamed. She pulled out her phone and sent it to me. I paused FaceTime and opened it up. "Awww Tom look" I smiled widely. "They are so cute!!" He beamed.

"She misses you two though

"She misses you two though. She told Callum all about you two and how I was her Auntie and Haz was her Uncle. She also made us show him some wedding photos" Eva said. "She is the cutest! I miss her too" Tom half smiled. "It's okay, two more days then you see her" Harrison smiled as he came up behind Eva. "Thank you so much you two" I smiled widely. "No problem. I hope you'll do it for us" Harrison said. I stopped and my eyes went wide. "OMG ARE YOU?" I screamed. Eva nodded. "OMG OMG CONGRATULATIONS!" I shouted while crying. "Congratulations guys!" Tom said smiling. "How far gone?" I asked. "12 weeks but we found out today and we wanted you two to be the first to know" Eva said crying too. "Oh guys, this is amazing! And I am totally number 1 babysitter!" I smiled. "Of course sis" Harrison smiled. I then heard crying. "Sorry sis, I've got to go, Elodie is crying" Harrison said going off. "Okay, give her a hug and kiss from both of us" I said. "Of course. Love you!". "Love you too Haz" I smiled. "Um...Eva! Little help please!" Harrison shouted from the bedroom. "What's wrong?" Eva shouted back. "Elodie has the shits and I'm gagging". Tom and I laughed. "I better go and help" Eva laughed. "Is this what he is going to be like?" She asked me still laughing. I just nodded and laughed. "Well I better go! We will FaceTime tomorrow! Love you both!" Eva waved. "Love you too!". We then cut off. "Omg another baby! I'm so happy!" I cried. Tom hugged me then pulled away fast. He started sniffing the air. I looked at him confused. "FUCK! THE FOOD!" He shouted while running to the kitchen. I heard a commotion then followed him. As I got to the kitchen, he turned the pan towards me. It was burnt to a crisp. I couldn't even make out what it was suppose to be! "Takeaway?" He laughed. "Takeaway" I said wetting myself.