Part 25

"Who is coming on this with me?" I beamed as we got to Viking River. "Me!" Harrison shouted excitedly. "Anyone else?" I asked. "I will" Tom said. "No Daddy. Stay with me" Elodie moaned. "Maybe not then" I laughed. "I'll pass. Feel sick just watching it" Paddy said clutching his stomach. "Okay! Come on Haz!" I said while grabbing his hand and pulling him to the line. "Charlotte's not coming to the wedding either" I blurted out. "What? Why?" He asked me. "I told her if she didn't respect my decision, then she's not welcome" I said. "Y/n, you're only hurting yourself" Haz said rubbing my arm. "I'm not. If they can't respect my decisions, then I don't want them there" I said. "Next!" The co-ordinated said to us. We both got into the boat and started going around the river.

Tom's POV:
"Do you think y/n, her Dad and Lottie will be okay?" Paddy asked me. "I'm not sure. Her Dad isn't coming to the wedding and I have a feeling that Lottie isn't either" I responded sadly. "ITS THEM!" Elodie shouted. She had spotted y/n and Harrison. "Wave darling" I said as I waved at them. She started waving like mad. They smiled and waved back. "We need to sort this Tom. For y/n sake" Paddy went. He had more sense at 13 years old than I do at 22 years old. "Did we pack changes of clothes?" Y/n said as she walked towards us. She was soaked. "Only for Elodie" I laughed. "Y/n, there is a dryer over here" Harrison said pointing to the huge dryer. "Thank god" she laughed. "Do you think she could get over there any quicker?" Paddy laughed. "Doubt it". I laughed too.

"Better?" I laughed as y/n came back. "My god, I can't remember the last time I got this soaked" she laughed. "I can remember" I smirked and winked at her. Y/n stood there shocked, so did Harrison and Paddy just said "Dude, I do not want to know!". "Um..shall we have our picnic now?" Y/n said breaking the silence. "Good idea" Harrison went, pushing Elodie trying to get quickly away from the awkwardness. Paddy joined him while y/n and I walked together. "I can't believe you said that!" She said hitting my arm. "What!" I laughed. She finally gave in and laughed. "I love you" she went while slipping her hand in mine. "I love you too and I promise this will get sorted".

Your POV:
After 3 hours of having fun and laughing, we finally made our way home. I had fallen asleep as I was tired out from everything. Elodie was having a conversation about her teddy bears with Tom, Paddy and Harrison. I could faintly hear her and I smiled inside.

I woke up to find that I was lying on the sofa. Tom must of carried me in. Poor soul. I must of been heavy considering he had to carry two of us. "Food is ordered and Paddy is staying again tonight" Tom said stroking my hair. "Movie night?" I asked Paddy and we both laughed.