Finale

-15 YEARS LATER-
"MUM! ELODIE IS TAKING TOO LONG IN THE BATHROOM AGAIN!" Freddie shouted from up stairs. "For goodness sake" I sighed. "FREDDIE USE THE BATHROOM DOWN HERE!" Tom shouted. "BUT DAD!". "FREDDIE!" Tom shouted again. "FINE!". He started stomping down the stairs. "Mum, can I go and play outside?" Olivia asked me. "Of course darling". "I'll go with her Auntie y/n" Kaisey said smiling. "And me and me Auntie y/n!" Peter said jumping up and down. "Of course" I laughed.

Elodie was now 18, Freddie was 15 and Olivia was 7. They were all very close and they always looked out for each other. But they argued like anything. They were also close with their cousins Kaisey, who was 15 too, and Peter who was 5. They spent nearly everyday together. It was wonderful. Charlotte and her boyfriend Ben, from work, lived with us and so did Dad. It was amazing. We had an extension built so we could add more rooms so Kaisey and Peter could stay. And Harrison and Eva. They had recently moved into a bigger house as their family was growing. Eva was pregnant with their 3rd child.

"Seriously, why is Elodie taking so long?" Freddie whined. "Freddie for god sake, stop whining" Kaisey said coming back inside. "ELODIE! WILL YOU GET DOWN HERE NOW! DINNER IS READY!" I shouted up the stairs. Everyone was around for dinner and we were having my favourite, Macaroni Cheese. Thankfully, everyone else liked it too. "Y/n, this is amazing as always" Ben said smiling. "But Lottie's is better" he quickly added. "Hey! Don't dis my sisters cooking!" Charlotte glared at him. She wasn't being serious but when she made that face, he always thought she was being serious. It was so funny.

"This is ridiculous now!" Tom sighed. "ELODIE ROSE HOLLAND! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW!" Harrison shouted from the bottom of the stairs. "Cheers Haz" I smiled. "Mummy, why is Daddy shouting at Elodie?" Peter asked. "Because Elodie is being a little bit naughty" Eva responded. Suddenly Elodie came into the dining room. "Finally" Kaisey went. I looked at Elodie and realised she was crying. "Darling, what's wrong? I asked her getting up and going over to her. "Mum, Dad, I'm so sorry" she cried. Tom, Harrison and Eva got up and came over to us. "What is it love?" Tom asked her. "I'm pregnant". "What!" We all said in unison.