Part 45

"Shhhh Freddie, it's okay" I whispered while trying to calm him down. It was 2am and Freddie had decided to have a screaming fit. "Shhh Freddie please. Daddy has to be up early to start filming his next film" I cooed at him. I had fed him but he just kept crying. Tom started stirring. "Do you want me to have ago?" He mumbled. "No. You go back to sleep babe. You have to be up early. I'm sorry" I whispered while still pacing up and down. Tom was sitting up now. "Don't be sorry. It's okay! I like being woken up by my children" he giggled. "I'm sorry. I'll take him into a different room" I said, starting to get his blanket. "I didn't mean it like that" he said getting out of bed and walking over to us. He took Freddie from me and started swaying him slightly. He started to calm down. "Looks like someone prefers Daddy to Mummy" I cooed at Freddie who was now sleeping peacefully in Tom's arms. "No one can prefer me over you beautiful" he smiled while pulling me gently in for a hug.

5am came and I felt Tom kissing me on the cheek. I stirred. "Have fun" I mumbled while opening my eyes. "I feel bad for leaving you" he said stroking my hair. "Tom. How many times do I have to tell you, it is okay! Plus I have Charlotte" I went, giving him the evils. He just laughed. "Okay okay but if you need anything, ring me". "I will" I said leaning up to kiss him. "Love you" he whispered. "Love you t..." but I was interrupted by the door opening. "Mummy, can I sleep with you please?" Elodie asked walking towards us. "Of course darling. What's wrong?" I whispered sitting up. "I had a bad dream" she cried while walking to Tom. Tom picked her up and gave her a hug and a kiss. "Come on darling. You can sleep on my side" he said while putting her in our bed. He tucked her in and I moved over so she was cuddled into me. "Be a good girl" he whispered, kissing the top of her head. "Bye love. Love you" He said walking to the door. "Love you too" I said cuddling down and kissing Elodie on the head.

I woke up to the sun beaming through the curtains. "We could go for a walk and go to the park" I was thinking to myself. It was such a beautiful day. I heard giggling downstairs and I turned over to find that Elodie wasn't there. I smiled to myself.

"Shhh Elodie, stop giggling" I heard Charlotte whisper. I was burping Freddie when a soft knock came at the bedroom door. "Come in" I smiled. Elodie pushed the door open and walked in with Charlotte behind her carrying a tray. "What is all this?" I asked as Elodie came around to my side of the bed. "Breakfast" Charlotte said. "You didn't have to do that" I said as she placed it down next to me. "Yes I do! You're letting me stay here so it's the least I can do" she said coming around and taking Freddie from me. "Now, eat up and relax. I'll look after my cute niece and nephew" she said walking out the door with Elodie in front. "Thank you Lottie" I smiled.