Part 14

"The father didn't want anything to do with it when I told him I was pregnant. Oh god..." Eva said as we sat on a bench in Richmond Park. "It's okay. Take your time" I said holding her hand. "Him. I meant him. Billy" She cried. I rubbed her hand affectionately. "He uped and left. I had to go through everything on my own. My whole family disowned me. At 7 months, my water broke and I had to give birth. But Billy didn't make it". Eva couldn't hold it in much longer and let all the emotions spill out. She started crumbling to the floor. I held her close and pulled her back up. She held me tightly and sobbed her heart out. I couldn't believe this happened to such a lovely girl.

Eva composed herself and we made our way back home. "Thank you" she said as we got to the door. "It feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I can finally let him rest" she added. I hugged her. "I'm always here love".
We walked inside and Tom and Harrison were asleep on the sofa. We both laughed. "This is normal for them two" I whispered while smiling. Eva laughed. "Well I better go" she said. "Please stay. These two will be out all night and I will be bored. Plus, it's too late for you go home on your own" I said. Eva laughed. "Are you sure?" She responded. "Yeah! Fancy watching a movie?" I asked. "Hell yeah!" She said as we walked to mine and Tom's room. "Titanic?" I asked. "Omg yes! That is my favourite film!" She added. "You are my best friend" I said laughing.

Tom's POV:
I woke up on the sofa with Harrison beside me snoring. I looked at my phone. 2am. "Haz. HAZ!" I whispered shouted. "What?" He moaned. "Let's go to bed" I said. He was then fully awake. "You're with my sister!" He said. "Not together you twat! To our separate beds!" I added. "Oh. I knew that" he said laughing. "Right, night" I said getting up and walking to my room. "Night mate" Harrison said walking to his room too. As I entered my room, I was met with y/n and Eva asleep with Titanic still playing. I pulled my phone out and took a picture. I didn't want to disturb them so I walked to Harrison's room. I walked in quietly. "Haz!" I whispered shouted again. "What bro?" He responded. I walked over to his bed and started getting in. "Dude! What are you doing?" He said laughing. "Looks like I am going to bed with you" I smiled winking. I got my phone and showed him the picture. "This is cute! Now I have to suffer the consequences" he said rolling his eyes. "Oh shut up and go to sleep".

Your POV:
I woke up to the smell of bacon. I turned over and saw Eva lying on the floor. "Eva. What are doing?" I asked her. She started stirring. "I woke up on the bed and thought you wanted some space so I slept on the floor" she said rubbing her eyes. "Come on, I sleep with Tom and he takes up most of the bed". We both laughed. "Is that bacon I smell?" She asked. "Yep". I started getting out of bed. I was still in yesterday's clothes. We were walking to the kitchen together when we heard Elodie crying. "So that's Pepper Pig?" She cried more. "No darling" Tom said laughing. "But bacon comes from a pig Daddy" she cried harder. I laughed. "She's so cute" Eva laughed too.