Part 5

After dinner, everyone was sat chatting in the living room while Elodie chased Tessa around the house. This was the perfect time to tell them. "Guys, y/n and I have something to tell you" Tom said getting up and grabbing my hand. We stood up so everyone could see us. "Right, so last night Tom and I went out for dinner and Tom had a surprise for me" I began. "What was the surprise?" Charlotte asked. "Well...". I then held up my hand so they could all see the ring. "Holy shit!" Harry gasped. "Oh my god congratulations!" Mum cried while hugging us both. "Guys! This is fantastic!" Dom was ecstatic. "But that's not all" Tom said. I felt his hand squeeze mine tighter. "Elodie would like to change her last name to Holland" he started. "Which means Daddy is going adopt me!" Elodie smiled out of breath as she came into the living room. Elodie has always known that Tom wasn't her real father and that her real father was in heaven. We wanted to be honest with her from the start. "Oh darling, that is wonderful news!" Nikki said hugging us both while crying. "Omg yay!" Paddy said jumping up and down. Tessa came in barking at all the noise of celebration that was going on. "Oh guys, this is wonderful" Dad said crying. "Grandpa, why are you crying?" Elodie asked him. "I'm just happy sweetie" he cried picking her up. "Don't cry. People only cry when they are sad" she said hugging him.

A few hours later, we said our goodbyes and left. Elodie was asleep on Tom and Haz was giving me a piggy back as I was tired too. When we made it home, Tom went and put Elodie straight to bed and Haz dropped me on the sofa. "Oi!". I gave him the death stare. "What? You were heavy" he shrugged. "Dickhead" I mumbled. "Same to you!" He laughed. I flipped him off. I was so tired that I lied down on the sofa and drifted off to sleep.

"MUMMY!" I heard Elodie shouting. I woke up and I was in bed. Tom or Harrison must of put me here. "MUUUUMMMMYYY" Elodie shouted again. Tom stirred. "Do you want me to go?" He asked as I was getting up. "It's okay. I'll go" I said walking out of the door. I went into Elodie's room and I was instantly hit was a horrible aroma. She had thrown up. "Aww darling. Are you okay?" I asked as I turned on the light. "I'm sorry Mummy" she said beginning to cry. "Aww honey. There is no need to be sorry. It's not your fault. Let's get you cleaned up. I'm going to get Daddy so he can help okay?" I asked her. She nodded. "Um...Tom!" I shouted. "Yeah?". "Can you come in here please". You could hear footsteps coming closer. He walked in and saw the mess. "Aww my poor baby" he said as he picked her up. "Shall I give you a bath?" He said holding her hair up as it looked like she was going to threw up again. She nodded as she was cold and tired. Tom carried her to the bathroom and started cleaning her up. I started cleaning the rest up. I was gagging because the smell was high.

Elodie slept in our bed that night. She hand each of her hands interlocked with mine and Tom's. It was the cutest thing. "My princess and my queen" Tom said fiddling with my hair with his free hand. "I cannot wait to call you Mrs Holland" He said. "I cannot wait to be Mrs Holland". He then held my free hand with his. "I love you". "I love you too". We started leaning in to kiss but Elodie interrupt us. "I think I'm going to be sick".