Part 12

I stopped eating. "Pardon?" I asked Harrison again. "Can I bring someone to the wedding?" He asked again. "Oh. My. God! Who who who?" Tom said getting excited. "Hang on a damn second" I said still shocked. "What?" Harrison said going bright red. "You're seeing someone and you didn't even tell me!" I said angrily. "Um...I wanted to see how it went first" Harrison said sheepishly. "Well, I'm happy for you mate!" Tom excitedly said. "Thank you dude". I turned my back to Harrison and winked at Tom. "Y/n, I didn't mean to upset you. I just wanted to see how it went first" Harrison said sadly. I could tell he was upset at the thought of upsetting me. I couldn't keep the act up much longer. I turned to face him. "I'm only fucking with you. I'm so happy! I need the details now!" I said jumping up and hugging him. "You little shit! I actually thought I'd upset you!" He said breathing heavily laughing. "I know you did. That's what made it even better!". He smiled.

"So what's her name?" I asked continuing to eat my pizza. "Eva" he replied. "Such a beautiful name" I said still with my mouth full. "How long have you been seeing each other?" Tom asked. "6 months" Harrison replied. "6 months!" Tom and I both said at the same time. "Um...yeah" Harrison said scratching the back of his head. "And you were going to tell us when?" I asked. "I didn't want to take the spot light off you two so I didn't say anything" he replied. "For fuck sake Haz! We wouldn't of cared" I said. "I know. But still" he replied. "Well, invite her round for tea tomorrow" I said. "Are you sure?" Harrison said. "I want to meet her!" Tom said. "I need to make sure she's up to our standard" He then added with a wink. I hit his arm. "Ow!". I looked at him sternly. "I love you babe" he said hugging me. I didn't hug him back. I was messing with him now. "Anyway invite her round tomorrow. I'll cook a roast considering it's Sunday" I said. "Okay. Thank you" Harrison said.

-THE NEXT DAY-
"Mummy, why is Uncle Haz walking with a girl?" Elodie asked me while she was looking out of the window. "Their here!" I whispered to Tom. "Y/n calm down, it will be fine" Tom said trying to calm to me down. I was nervous as I wanted to make sure she was good for Harrison. I loved him very much and wanted him to get treated right. "I'm home!" Harrison shouted as he walked through the door. Elodie ran up to them. "Are you Uncle Haz's girlfriend?" She asked Eva. "Elodie!" I said quickly coming up to them. "I'm so sorry" I apologised to Eva. Thankfully, Eva was laughing. "It's okay. And yes I am. I'm Eva. And what's your name gorgeous?" She asked bending down to shake Elodie's hand. "Oh" Elodie said while walking off. "Oh god I'm so sorry. She is going threw the terrible twos. I'm y/n, Harrison's sister" I said while putting my hand out for her to shake. She pulled me carefully into a hug. "I've heard a lot about you!" She said. "All good I hope" I laughed. "This is Tom, y/n's fiancé and our life long best friend" Harrison said pointing to Tom. She pulled him into a hug too. "Nice to meet you" she exclaims. "You too" Tom replies. "Elodie!" Harrison shouted to her. She came out sulking. "What's wrong darling?" He asked her. "Am I still your favourite?" She asked. "Of course darling. You'll always be my favourite girl" he said hugging her tightly.