Part 15

As we entered the kitchen, Elodie came running up to me balling her eyes out. "Mummy, we are going to eat Pepper Pig" she cried. "Darling, like Daddy said, bacon is from a pig, but it's not Pepper" I said as I struggled to pick her up. My bump was getting bigger and getting in the way. "Oh no. It's George". She began to cry more. "I don't think you're going to win this one" Eva said to me laughing. "Neither do I" I said laughing too. I walked over to Elodie's high chair and put her in. "I'm not eating it" she said crossing her arms. "Do you want scrambled eggs on toast?" Tom asked her. "As long as it hasn't got bacon in" she said. I kissed her head while laughing.

"This is better than Harrison's" Eva said as she was stuffing her face with a piece of bacon. "Oi!" Harrison said pretending to be offended. "Well it is always said that the truth hurts" Eva laughed. "Mummy, can I have some bacon please?" Elodie asked. "You said you didn't want any just now?" I said laughing. "I want some now" she whined. "Are you going to eat it if I give you some?" Tom asked. She nodded her head. "Here you go" he said giving her a piece of bacon. "I love you Pepper" she said before gobbling all the bacon up. We all burst out laughing. "More please!" She begged. "She's seriously needs to make her mind up" Harrison laughed.

After breakfast, we all went and freshened up as we all slept in our clothes from yesterday. Myself, Elodie and Charlotte were going to go shopping for the bridesmaid dresses today. Elysia couldn't make it but she said she was happy with whatever dress we picked. "Mummy, I want a big pink dress" Elodie said while I was getting her ready. "We will see darling" I responded. "Um...I'm off now y/n. But thank you for everything" Eva said coming into Elodie's room and hugging me. "Not so fast. How would you like to be one of my bridesmaids? I know we have only just met and you can say no but..." I started but she interrupted me. "Omg y/n I would love too!" She squealed hugging me tighter. "Well, we are going now. We have to pick up my sister and then we can go" I said pulling away. Elodie ran up to Eva and hugged her tightly. "Yay! Can I walk down the isle with Auntie Eva and Auntie Lottie please?" Elodie smiled. "Of course darling. And do you mind her called you Auntie?" I asked Eva. "Of course not. I love it!".

"Come on Lottie!" I shouted up the stairs. Eva, Elodie and I had come to pick Charlotte up. "I'm coming!" She shouted back. Mum and Dad had gone out. Footsteps came bounding down the stairs. "Finally!" I said while throwing my hands in the air. "Sorry!" Charlotte said sarcastically. "Anyway, Lottie this is Eva, Harrison's girlfriend. Eva, this is our sister Lottie" I said. "Nice to meet you" Eva said while holding her hand out for Charlotte to shake. Charlotte pulled her into a hug. "My big brother finally has a girlfriend" she said excitedly.

"Auntie Lottie? Where has grandma and Grandad gone?" Elodie asked. "They have gone to meet up with some friends for lunch" she replied. "I'm hungry now" Elodie said. "You have just had your breakfast" I said laughing. Elodie always had this thing where if someone mentioned food then she would be hungry. Even if she had just eaten. "Yeah but I'm hungry again Mummy". Everyone laughed. "Okay. How about we go and look for dresses first, then go for lunch after?" I said trying to reason with her. "Mmm okay" She said. "So Eva, how old are you?" Charlotte asked. "I'm 23" Eva replied. "What job do you do?" She asked Eva again. "I am a lawyer" she answered again. "What do you see in our brother? She asked again. "Charlotte!" I said a bit loudly. "Leave the poor women alone" I said. "Alright! I have to make sure she's suitable" Charlotte responded. "I know but there is politer ways of doing it!" I said. "Sorry Eva". "That's okay" she responded. I don't know how she was keeping calm. I pulled into the multi story car parking and parked up. "Whose ready to try in some dresses?" I said turning around and smiling. "Me!!!" Everyone replied.