Part 38

"It's okay darling" I said to Elodie as she entered the room with Harrison and Eva. She was nervous as she was hiding behind Harrison. Harrison picked her up and brought her over to me. "This is your brother Freddie" I smiled. Harrison put her on the bed and she crawled back down. I laughed. "Shall I give Freddie to daddy then you can come up?" I asked her. She nodded. I handed Freddie to Tom and then Harrison picked Elodie up and gave her to me. She hugged me and I hugged her too. She kept looking at Freddie. "Mummy, can I hold him please?" She asked. "Of course darling". She got down and ran to the chair. Eva got a V shape pillow and placed it onto Elodie's lap. "Ready darling?" Tom asked. Elodie smiled. Tom place Freddie into Elodie's arm and held him to help her. She looked at him and smiled. I began to cry, Harrison took photos and Eva started crying too. It was perfect.

Elodie cried when we tried to take Freddie away from her. "Darling, Uncle Haz and Auntie Eva want a cuddle" I laughed. "You can have another cuddle after" Harrison said while picking Freddie up. Elodie finally let him take him. She then wanted Tom to cuddle her so he did. "Hello Freddie. I'm your Uncle Haz" Harrison cooed. Freddie started crying so he quickly passed him to Eva. We laughed at Harrison's face when Freddie began to cry. "You gorgeous thing. You have a very loving family. I'm your Auntie Eva" she cooed while a tear rolled down her cheek. I began to cry as well. "This will be you in 4 months" I smiled while still crying. "I cannot wait!" She beamed. "Can I have him back now please?" Elodie whined. We all laughed. "Of course darling" Eva said while giving Freddie back to her. She smiled and stroked his head. "Think someone loves you very much Freddie" Tom cooed to him.

Harrison and Eva went home. The nurses said that Elodie could stay. That made her day. She came and cuddled with me while I was breastfeeding Freddie. Tom snapped a picture. "This is perfect" I thought to myself. We told the family about Freddie and they were all delighted. They wanted to visit but we told them to wait until we were home as it was easier. Plus we were going home the same day so they didn't have to wait long. Freddie was only 5 hours old and he was so cute, just like his sister. Elodie fell asleep on me and so did Freddie. Tom took a selfie with all of us to capture the moment. "Our two angels" Tom cried. I started crying again too. I didn't want this day to end.