Chapter 6: First Fight

Everything abruptly stopped and I didn't had time to comprehend what was happening when a hand was on my throat with bright yellow eyes staring down at me.

"Who the fuck is Nate!?" Sebastian roared and my eyes widened. I didn't even realized I had said Nate's name.

I pushed him off me with full force, slamming him against the wall in front of my bed.

"Don't you ever lay your hands on me like that ever again! Or I will cut them off!" My eyes were bright yellow from anger.

"Who the fuck is Nate! Why would you call out someone else's name when I'm trying to mate you? Is it one of your pack members?" His fists clenched tightly.

I started to breathe slowly to calm my anger. He has a right to be angry. I called out my ex while being with my mate.

'What was all that about moving on Ari?' My wolf grumbled.

"I am sorry Seb. I..." I sighed and started to put back on my clothes that was scattered around the floor. Sebastian remained unmoved against the wall as he stared me down.

I mind linked my brother knowing Sebastian wouldn't leave in peace.

'Jer, please come to my room. Now.'

"I need you to go." I stated emotionless.  Sebastian immediately stood up and flared up.

"You want me to leave? After this, I need an answer and I'm not leaving until you tell me who the fuck is Nate!" He bellowed, eyes bright yellow, as he slowly walked towards me.

"I can't talk now. It is a bad time. I can't do this." I replied, trying not to look at him in the eye.

"Aurora please tell me what's going on? Are you seeing someone else behind my back?" He asked. His voice lowering slightly.

My bedroom door burst open and in comes my brother to the rescue.

"Ari what did- oh God!" He saw Seb's naked form and looked away.

"Why are you here? We are busy at the moment." Seb spoke to Jer in a respectful manner.

"Actually he was about to leave." I stated. Jer looked between Seb and me in confusion.

"Oh no I'm not. I'm not leaving until you tell me who Nate is!" Seb growled.

Jer's eyes widened and immediately stepped in between Seb and me, doing a protective stance.

"I think you should go." Jer stayed in his alpha voice. His palm was outstretched towards Sebastian.

"I need to speak to my mate." Seb replied sternly.

"Well she doesn't wish to speak to you. I suggest you leave."

Seb looked at Jer in anger and he gritted his teeth. "Do you wish to ruin our alliance?"

"Don't you dare bring the alliance in between us." I roared. How dare he! The alliance has nothing to do with us!

"Well don't bring your brother in between us." He replied immediately.

"If my sister doesn't wish to speak of her past, especially today, then respect her wish." Jer spoke rather calmly.

"So you know exactly who Nate is! That's why she was gone. She went to see him!" Sebastian was getting angrier by the second.

"You need to calm down. You are in my territory and I'm alpha." Jericho stated as his eyes turned yellow.

Sebastian turned to me, growled, and then walked away from my room. He slammed the door shut and sped away.