Chapter 16: Gabriella

"Lady Aurora, it's good to see you so well." My dungeon guards greeted as I stepped inside.

"It's good to be back as well. Though my stomach still hurts but Michael said I can walk around a bit. So I'm happy." I grinned. I didn't like being on my bed all day. "How's Sebastian?"

They looked at each other warily. "Alpha Sebastian is erratic. The vampire keeps on provoking him, making him angry."

"How long until the virus wears off?"

"Six more hours ma'am." The guard on the left replied.

"Thank you gentlemen. I'll say hello." They nodded and opened up the doors that led to the cells where all of my prisoners are.

I glanced at the first cell on my left and smiled. "Hello Jonathan. Long time since we've spoken. We need to catch up very soon."

"Go to hell bitch." He spat.

"Guards!" I called out. The guards walked inside. "Take this rogue wolf to the unicorn."

"Yes ma'am."

I continued down the path and glanced at all of my prisoners. One of the prisoners stood against the bars.

"Punisher." She called out. The prisoners can only call me by that name.

"Yes Bailey?" She looked at me tiredly.

"I'm done lying. I'm ready to talk." She stated.

"It's been one year. Why talk now?" I looked at her curiously. I haven't tortured her for months. She was a rogue wolf that I found wondering around when Nate died.

She stood quiet for a moment before looking at me with her bright blue eyes. "Because I just found my mate."

My eyes widened. I was not expecting that. "Whaaa? But how? You've been locked here for one year. The only way you could've found your mate is if he had....... been here." I looked at her intently. "Who is he?"

"I don't know his name. He only came here once. Yesterday when another werewolf tried to attack the vampire." She glanced down at her dirty self. "I don't want to be here in a dirty dungeon. I want to be with my mate."

"Does he know?" She shook her head.

"I don't think so. He didn't seem to notice me or anyone here."

The guards returned from taking Jonathan to the unicorn and I called them over. They stood by me expectantly.

"Take Bailey to the chamber of secrets. Make sure she is showered and given new clothes. Give her a nice warm meal as well." I smiled at her. The chamber of secrets is the room where I take my prisoners who decide to talk on their own without any torture.

Her eyes turned big in awe. "All for me?"

"Yes. I won't be able to be here when you speak-"

"But I wish to tell only you. You deserve to know this first. Let me please talk and then you can leave."

"Very well." I nodded at the guards before they unlocked the gate and handcuffed her.

We walked to the chamber of secrets and I unlocked it with my key. The guards walked Bailey to the lit up clean room and sat her on a chair. One guard walked out of the chamber and locked the door while the other stayed inside by the door. I sat on the chair opposite Bailey, a stainless steel table in between us.

"When you're ready." I motioned to her.

She took a deep breath. "I was not really a rogue werewolf. I belonged to a pack, a pack that no longer exists." She paused. "I used to belong in Alpha Aaron's pack before you killed them off."