Prologue

She was driving in her car. It wasn't dark outside at all. Of course it wasn't sunny anymore because it was November 18th already. She was pregnant in 8th month and loved her yet unseen child more than anything in the world. It was her little girl. Her own. Something she wouldn't give away for every penny in the world. A smile sat on her lips as she put her right hand on her belly. It was a pretty little ball. Her smile was like wiped away when she remembered how this fetus full of hope and happiness was made. She will be born into this world of hers. This world of counting every penny a thousand times. This cruel, mad world of a 20-year-old woman who doesn't even know how to handle her own life.

She hated herself for thinking about abortion. She hated herself to even think of killing this baby before it had seen the light. That wouldn't be fair. Her mom never wanted the child. Her mom always said it's a satanistic child. Something sent by God to test her. God, God always God. God wasn't the one wanting she was raped. God wouldn't make her feel dirty with every step she takes with every look at her body.  She was way too young to become a mother. She wanted to fulfil her dreams of a music career. And now she has to change diapers everyday and give love to a little girl she didn't even know how to call.

Cars passed her with people in them making snippy comments on her slow driving. If they even knew what she was going through right now they would wanted to give her a hug. But people often don't see this inner pain humans have to go through.

So she kept on driving slowly with her mind not being totally there. It seemed like she totally left the real world. Like she got back to the night where it all happened. The knocking on the door. This guy opening. The moment he laid his body on hers and she couldn't do anything against it. This unforgettable night.
Everything around her was so unrealistic. This curve she couldn't take and everything went so fast.

The black vision. Being caught in a room of forgetting blackness. And everything just went on like the girl never existed.

We all start the same. We see the light. Begin with so much hope and happiness. And then we die.