Story begins !!

Hello my lovelies, here is new chapter / start of Aarav and Samaira story. Hope you will love them just the way you loved my other HOL ❤ story.

I am dedicating this chapter to  akaduaparna

Aarav looked out of the french window.,  he could see sun was shining brightly on the sea. His eyes then moved towards the parking. He was shocked to see Samara's car entering the private parking. He closed his eyes and lay his head on glass window. Her innocent face flashed in his eyes.

He felt  something for Samaira in London where he went for further studies. He missed her, her smile, her chattering, her hugs everything.

Aarav opened his eyes and turned around, laughing aloud thinking about his love.

He adjusted his tie and then walk to his desk, he was aware that his Mira is up to something that's why she is in office.

After few minutes his P A called him saying that Miss Kapoor is here to meet him.

Samaira entered without knocking at Aarav's cabin, She smirked and then elegantly walked towards his desk. She was looking damn beautiful in pink floral dress.

Aarav smirked , her walk reminded him of young Samaira, 18 year old girl who was try to pose for her first portfolio shoot. He was given responsibility to be around Samaira during her photoshoot and he was happy to be with her.

"You are checking me out Aarav?" She arched her eyebrows skeptically and then
pulled out the chair and sat opposite him.

"No I was checking your walk, today your walk is missing the confidence" he said.

She surveyed  him seriously "Ohh...I am tired and bit confused... so I came to talk to you" she paused and leaned against the desk, "pass me that bottle , I am feeling thirty" she said.

"It's mine I will ring for you, wait" he said picking the receiver.

"By then I'll die" she stood up walk to him and picked the bottle, she twisted the cap and pressed the bottle against her mouth. Aarav gulped hard, this girl will be death of me he thought adjusting in his seat.

"Easy Mira, go and sit" he said looking at his Mira.

"Naa I am good" Samaira kept the bottle back on the table and looked at Aarav, "That shoot is, my last modeling assignments" she paused and slid up on his desk, crossing her leg. Aarav gaze followed her every movement.

"You are in office Mira, so behave" he said in serious tone.

"Ohh... But this is your office and" she smiled sweetly, " And I am your Mira and nobody is here" she said folding her hand.

"Tell me why this sudden visit to office " he asked.

"I am leaving for Lonavala, I have shoot tonight" she said.

"Raju is driving you to Lonavala " he asked, concern overtook him.

"Yes" she replied.

"Ok, good, after that you will join office " he asked.

"Ummm yaaa....But what about shopping, we planned to go for shopping for vacation" she pouted.

"Shopping can wait" he smiled.

"Yes," she shook her head.

"Have you told Tiyu" he asked.

"Naa T was still sleeping "

"Hmmm she is tired, she was in orphanage till early morning" he said.

"Ok then I am leaving" she jumped down from the desk and then kissed his cheeks.