Chapter 1- Puppet

It happens again, almost every day, most of the time. He got beaten again and again; this is a life of puppet, being treated like nothing more than slaves, whenever they were violated no one should know, nobody would care.

What could be a better way to describe a puppet than a trash? They were useless and weak. Their lives are being controlled by a puppeteer. What would a puppeteer do? Of course beatings, punishment, rape, anything they can. The lives of being someone puppet are nothing more than a death itself, they have died several times, being killed all over and over again.

"Dad, please stop. I beg to you..."

Nothing could change the fact of this cruel live for them. Every day is a punishment, every day is wrong, every day is a mistake. That is but what the entire puppet experienced.

"I'm sorry" the little boy screams again and again, begging the beatings would stop and he will be spared today. He gasping desperately in his cough to try to catch his breath as a large foot is stomping his stomach aggressively. In his state, there's no way he could escape even if he try, his limbs are shaking poorly caused by a few days of unfed. He use all his energy left to crawls away as the kicking stop. His tears drops to the floor as he realize how much helpless he felt. Seriously, just how much a small body like him could bear pain? He whimpers in pain as he let out a shaking gasp, crawling to the door which seems so far and tall from his sight.

This world never been fair to him, not even once, not a single change he will be able to escape from his ruin torturing life, his eyes turns wider upon realizing a grab at his feet. He had been pulled back in a strong force which hurting his physically and sink his hope to despair as he knows this sign: this will not stop sooner.

He was thrown to the wall, a strong thud sound been produce. He choked blood; his organ had been interrupted and injured as well. He fall sitting on the floor, he closed his eyes bitterly knowing he will lost consciousness as he watch the world spin and about to fall to his side-he had been grabbed by the face before he able to escape from this cruel reality, he couldn't see as a large palm is covering his eyes.

"You scum, piece of fucking shit. Who said you can sleep now. I'm not done yet." The groaned voice speaks deeply in scary tone sending chills to the little boy spine like he just swallowed a bucket of ice.
Soon enough he was slam to the wall behind him a few times. He screams in his sobs.

The pain was unbearable but it won't stop no matter how much he prays in his small shred heart. Zylen then forced to kneel on the floor and hold his position as his father stomp on his back and kick his stomach. "Ahh! Ah!! Ugh-"the scream suddenly interrupted with a cough of blood. The boy eyes turn wide as he see blood on the floor which dripping from his mouth. He let his head fell to the floor as both of his knee still holding its position. He hugs his stomach as he tries to hold the pain and cry with horror in sight of his blood But the kick doesn't stop as he calls in broken weak voice "...Dad..."

"Get up" his father commanded. The boy had no choice than obeyed the order slowly in his whimpers. He kneels and holds himself from falling to the ground with shaking hand and tears drop to the floor. He holds his pain as the punishments continue, he was shaken many time like he will fall in each strong assaults he receive. He starts to coughing in blood as he was kicked in the same spot a few times, he close his mouth but the blood still sprayed out from his small lips, his eyes turns to daze like he is about to passed out as tears forms more in his dead looking eyes like he was nothing more than a soulless doll. After a few minutes his vision darkened as his bloody limbs fall to the floor.

- END OF CHAPTER ONE-