Chapter 5 - Silent Scream

The only thing that William wants is to hurt the boy. That wasn't new; he decided to have it done at the first moment he decided to spend his money to buy this child. The other purpose is to make him his play thing and slave to serve him. Moreover this child was cheaper than any housemaid or any bitch to clean the house.

Or to be more clear, there's no denying to the fact that William is a total sadistic similar to his brother. At this point he would enjoy his time to have something to kick and swing his dick. Having a helpless doll like Zylen in his house is an extra credit for housework and play thing. Plus, who would want themselves to be beaten anyway? This child can't even complain making him a perfect toy.

He do realized it wasn't easy to get this perfect toy this cheap anymore. Children are sold in high price as always, especially with attractive look. He was lucky as Zylen is his nephew, and his brother sold him cheaper than dog. So, there must be some appreciation on this toy like a chance of lifetime. But the game wouldn't be limited by just the beating; William would want to try many things on this poor child, draining all the quality of this toy until it's finally broke.

Zylen woke up to find himself sleeping on the cold tiles floor in the toilet. He was soaked wet and bruised.

...Cold...

He felt too weak to move but he can't stand the coldness any longer. His lips was blue and he was as pale as ghost. Suddenly he throws out water and cough, he start inhaled in his desperation for breath seconds after.

...I'm cold...

Feeling able to move, Zylen walk out from the toilet and make his way to somewhere warmer and safe. His head didn't tell him where that safe place in this house was when there wasn't any. All he could tell himself is the place are not his room, the tiny basement shut away from lights or any warmth.

His weak steps ended when he drop and accidently puke again with the impact upon his stomach. He catches his breath to recover himself.

...I can't breathe... Soo cold...

Tears gather in his soulless eyes. He felt soo sad and broken. His whole world felt soo much darker than before.

...I can't breathe...Help me...

His heart felts being shred all over again, it was soo much pain on his chest. His tears rolled down his wounded cheek "He...Help..e...' The dark corridor makes him felt so fragile and drown in his fears, in his half-conscious state he can't even tell whether this is a dream or reality. He only hears his own gasp and weak whimper. The house was soo dark. He felt like he wasn't somewhere he known. Like he's in a different dimension, everything felt soo dark and wrong. All the windows and door was shut firmly, leaving no gap for light to reach inside the house

...I wanna go home...

He is nothing more than a helpless child, keep wandering around the house but there was no escape. He hug his own body as he steps weakly through the corridor begging for safety.

...Mommy... where are you?...

He sobs, Libby would sometimes come and save him at his desperate moment or treat his wounds. But now she wasn't here. She is nowhere to be found no matter how much he yearns for her. "...Mama..." his tears drops to the floor as his weak steps continue. He holds his pain at his body.

A six years old child can't think straight of what to do in their shattered moment. The normal child would search for their mother. Same goes to this unfortunate boy, but his mother was nowhere to be found and he had nobody to rely on and nowhere to go. "...Mama"

Like any child with nightmare, they would find their mother too. Why? Because they were scared and didn't understand much about dreams and actuality and need someone to soothe their fear. Zylen wasn't just fear, he was cold and realized what had been done to him since he come to his senses in the toilet. He is in trauma by the beating but he can't tell what is he feeling, he is too young to understand.