Chapter 6 - The Unforgettable Rain

The sky was already too dark when he left the shop. The humidity in the air and the dropped of temperature proves the upcoming rain in the next few minutes. A pair of small feet rushes in those peak moments. Gasping intensely to make sure he arrives home as fast as he can. In those anxious moment, for the first time in his life, someone outside of the house mess with him. A stone gliding fast in the air and landed on his head. He fall smacking to the ground by his face, one of the bottles in his hug stomp to the ground and broke. The glass fragments shattered on the ground. Zylen raise his head slowly. He was late to discover what just happened. The shattering shining fragments on the ground turns his eyes wide in shock. A foot disturb his sight, and when he is about to raise his head to have a clue of who is this, he was kicked by his nose, the impact were strong as blood splattered from his nose and the small child flip and crash his back on the rough ground.

Still, without a clue both of his hand reach for his nose to hold the pain. The last bottle was not in his hug anymore. He doesn't even realize when did the bottle slipped away. As the boy try to recover suddenly a shadow looms over him, a pair of hazel eyes stared down coldly to him. Zylen was froze by the shock

"I got you, little shit" the thin man said. It was the man from in the counter at the workshop.

Zylen's innocent's eyes strongly reflects fear and confusion. Kick is the first thing stomp right to his face several times that broke his lips and the small hands could not hold on to protect his face anymore. His heartbeat hustled in panic as he was grabbed by neck at thrown to the ground. Zylen screams out for the pain. He holds his head to hold the pain and tears starts to fill his eyes. The rain starts to pour heavily.

"You must be thinking why would I do this?" He walks over to the squirming boy, grabbing him by his shirt forcing him to sit up. "Ask yourself! I just got a new job and you ruin it!!" he shakes the poor boy like a rag doll as he screams out. His scarf was dropped to the ground, revealing his wounded face. "So it was true that you have some issues, but I don't fucking care!!Now face this fucking music!!" Zylen was punched on his face, he could felt his limbs were crashed to the ground and right before he was hit again, he manage to hold the large fist and sweep it away.

He turns himself to crouch and moves away from the madman.

"Help me!!" he crawls away. "Somebody please help!!!" he shout for help. But those streets were sempty, everyone was missing to avoid those heavy rain.

"Nobody can help you stupid brat" He kick Zylen until he thrown away, the poor boy keep screaming for help in his wounded trembling limbs.

"Please somebody please! Help me!! Help!!!" he keeps crawling. But nobody can hear his scream in that heavy rain.

"That's useless you idiot!! Look at yourself! Nobody wants to help a menace like you!!"

"Anybody....please" he starts to whimpers with the man words, the man was right no matter how cruel it sounds. He start to wail to the reality "Mama!! Mama!!" .Not long before the man catch his hair from his back and stomp his face to the ground, causing the raise to his wail and scream. He was stomp to the hard ground again and again until he saw his own blood on the ground and soon fades as it mixes with those rains. Why he would be beaten now of all of moments, he wasn't even feed yet, and he should get that reward after this errand, why would everything gone ruin. What did he do wrong? He did everything he was told and somebody else beat him. "Take this you runt!! Don't be such a menace into others life ever again!!" He kick the fragile limbs multiply until his scream turns to sharp gasp because he is already too weak.

....'Menace into others life again'...

"..I'm sor-ry... Mama.." he whispered slowly. All of this moment, his mother lacking love for him, his father hatred towards him, and now his uncle all because of himself, because he was such a menace to them. He was supposed to be treated like this, it was his entire fault. His teary eyes watch the man large foot crushing his body on the ground, the world seems shaken as his limbs jump with each assault, and soon he kick his face several time after he passed out.