Chapter 8 - The Beginning of Torture

"Hey Will, got to go to washroom!" he yell out placing his glass on the table. "On your right, straight ahead!" was the answer.

He walks down to the lower corridor on his right, proceeding straight. This party is great and many pretty women to take home with, well prepared with whisky all is needed are drugs, he drank too much thought, as he needed toilet immediately if he doesn't want to lost his cool and spoil the party. He opened the wooden door, where the toilet was placed. He step into the toilet without turning the light on, but was suddenly stopped as he heard whimpers and sobbed. There was small figure lying by the toilet, curling into himself, trembled terribly on the cold floor.

"Will, can we have a minute!" he called out once he's back to the living room. "Be right there, man. I'll be back girls" he approached his pal, leaving the group of underage prostitutes behind as he passed through a few people. He expects his friend might want to have a few girls tonight and requesting for a room, but here's the question- "Do you have a children, I never knew you have a family?" William knitted his brows for a second and responds "That thing? I told him to go back to his room that bastard. I'll handle it" he rush to the toilet, passing through again without looking on his back, his partner trail his path. He pushes the door open strongly like in sudden rage until it slammed to the wall. The weak child jerk when he was suddenly pulled by hair, he scream out but was turn down by strong spank to his face, the sound echoed sharply in that wide toilet, the force was strong enough to make him throws back to the floor and left in helpless state. Zylen was almost unconscious with that strong slap which broke his lips on the corner. "You stubborn child, you need more lesson". Another man stand by the door and watched as the boy was dragged away, he follow William.

Zylen was thrown to the cold basement again, whimpers in feeble and half-conscious until he passed out on his thin bed.

"That boy was soaked wet" William turns to his back and replied "That was none of your business"

"Hah! Your father was a proud man, same experience?" he spat.

"Hell no!" William gave a small chuckled "Geez you're not soft aren't you?"

The man smirks "No when it's not necessary"

"Good shoes, eh?" William point "Don't struggle pal, this brat get used to dirty place. Now suited yourself" He step onto the stairs and back to the party after giving a friendly smirk. The man went to the toilet again to fulfill his need. He stood upon the toilet, watching the spot the child laid down. There was a few drops of blood there and others seems to be wiped, or dragged to the side which is perhaps by shoes or his own small limbs when he was dragged away. He let out a sigh, perhaps William has gone too far.

Some peoples know what has been done to him...But nobody seems to care

And the torture begin..

Zylen starts to shiver, he could felt the tip of the knife touching his arm. Soon it dip through his skin and starts to drag.

"Listen to me it's all kill or be killed"

"Ahh! Please let me go! Stop uncle!" The boy is struggling the tight strangle at his wrist. It was strong and hurt like it was going to leave a mark later. He was tied to table both hands and feet, laying flat on the wooden surface. His eyes turn wide in shock when the knife was shift to his shoulder.

"Aaahh!!" the knife pierce into his skin and drags along to his chest. Red scarlet blood was visible enough in a line. Oh God it hurts. Please make it stop. Zylen never felt this kind of pain before, it was agonizing and so much blood. He can't breathe and jump by the assault.

"Bear this Zylen. You must learn how to survive. Don't show your weakness, don't scream" he remove his knife and switch another side of Zylen's shoulder.

"Ahhh!! Uncle pleaseee! Ahh!" his skin was torn again, each drags feels like forever. It hurts, it hurts. His tears were streaming without stopping because of the pain. He was so much drown in his tears. He catch his breath as William stop hurting him. This is a torture, an extreme abuse for a child.

"Mom..my..." Zylen's breathing was exhausted and restless in his whimpers. He wish somebody would come and safe him. The first person to come to his mind are his mother, just how much he longed for her to be here, to take him into her safe embrace or take him home. Home is scary too, but not as insane as this. "Please, please no more!!" Zylen screams in panic again. Another scarlet red was paint to his stomach. "AHHH!!"

"Stop screaming! Screaming is weakness! Pain is weakness! Listen if you were captured nobody will come and safe you! You mustn't show them your weakness. You must figure out the way to escape by your own. Help will never come, remember" he wounds the poor boy again and again.

"No! Ahh!! Sto-! Ahhhhh!!" He doesn't feel this world anymore. All he feels is his pain and the wetness of his blood. All he could hear is his own screaming. He can't see, everything turns black even his eyes were open. It feels much more hurts when he was assaulted on the same spot or when the lines meet with other again and again. It hurts, it hurts like hell he thought he will die. Everything was shut after his final long scream.

Some peoples might heard his screams when they visit the house, or sometimes passing by, but the community here are sick, filled with people with past crimes, drunkers, prostitutes, ex-militaries and so on. So they don't care much about a child that they not even know.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is where the rape begin.....