Chapter 11 - My first friend

"Aarrghh" he screams out again with the whips on his back

"We're done today..You really such a failure" William said clearly disappointed.

"I'm sorry..." he gasp "I won't scream.. next time.."

"Good, remember scream are weakness, you should never give satisfaction to others" William said and throw a new pile of clothes for him to change since the one Zylen wearing was already thorn violently by the whippings. "Now foods" William speak to himself and walk to the door. Zylen understand the sign, which means he could get the food now for trying his best today. He quickly change and run upstairs for the food even in those stinging pain on his back.

"Come here" William signalling him to sit on his laps. Zylen stop by the kitchen entrance. "What now? You don't want to eat? What a waste" William taunt him. The child glance to the table, there was a single bowl on the dining table infront of William, that was going to be his food. He saw the nasty evil grinned on the man, he could not contain his fear, and thus his eyes was drown in tears. He knows the sick play William will put on him this time. "Come now what's wrong with you?" William called for the crying boy, he sit by the wall and try his best to hold his cries. He really wants to eat but William..

"Come now you ungrateful shit!!" the yelled filled the atmosphere Zylen quickly stand up and walk to William. "Uncle..." he calls for him slowly, hoping he will give some mercy.

William smirks and lifted him to be landed on his laps. "Not that hard right?" he asked "Why do you need to put soo much resistance to me? I owe you I bought you as my slave get it?" he asked looking down to the boy. Zylen did not look up, he saw the bowl infront of him now, it was empty.

It was a trap.

He felt how hard William is below him. "Uncle.." he pushes in his trembling lap, trying his best not to spread his leg apart. "Now now, hurry up eat" he said in those demanding voice. When the boy try to reach the spoon he felt his uncle manage to slid his already hardened cock between his leg. He was shock, but he did not scream. "What are you looking at? Eat" he force him. Zylen look at the empy bowl and grab the spoon and pretending he is eating.

He was rock by his uncle when he moves Zylen only to rub his cock between his legs. Zylen trembling soo hard by now, he could hear groan and moans escape from his uncle, he almost drop the spoon a few times.

"Un..cle.." he calls him slowly, wishing he could stop squeezing his small body soo hard, and stop doing this

But those pleadings only makes him harder, and soon he yank away Zylen's trouser and stomp his hip on his cock. Zylen was almost scream, but he did not because of the sudden pain. Zylen was soo thight, William could find himself crazy with the ectasy as he rock his body. Of course he still cannot put all his length inside, and Zylen knew upon all the people who had sex with him, William has the largest dick whenever he was fully erected. And above all, William is the worst, because he knows how to hurt him the most.

"Ahh!" Zylen dropped the spoon when he was pushed to the table, leaving his hips and below hanging to the air. William ravish his body pounding him soo hard causing his leg hit the table, the pain getting stronger, he believes some marks will be left there "Uncle!..Nggh- Slow down!!..Ah- h-ahh! Hurts! My leg!!" he heard the sounds of the table squeking as it was push forward, he felt the world move forward soo fast as he was pushed with the crazy strenght, the bowl was dropped to the floor as well. He dig his nails on the table trying his best to hold his pain in his screams and cries. William grips his hips holding the child in place and grind faster and after the rise of the speed he was shoot inside. He was screaming with the feeling inside his stomach. His uncle disconnect himself and now shoot his cums all over him and the table.