Chapter 9 - Rape

William steps into the dark basement again, leaving the door behind him locked. It has been a week since Zylen has been locked beneath here. All this seven days he filled the boy with daily torture. He wants to break the boy as soon as possible; he thought this the right time for the next stage.

The boy is lying on his side on his thin bed, sleeping deeply after a long crying evening. His right hand is grabbing another arm to hold the pain he receives earlier. William stare down to him darkly, a grim painted on his face. He placed himself on the top of the unconscious boy.

"Mhmm.." Zylen murmured as he felt his right hand being grabbed to turn him lying flat, he cracked open his bruised eyes, he could see how closed William's face to his. His eyes were blank, dark emerald green filled with sorrow and emptiness his whole early live. He wanted to scream in his fear, but he just got beaten and does not want to add his pain. Keeping silent, Zylen clenched his fist, unable to stay calm in his waking up state.

"I won't let you sleep tonight" William sneered dangerously.

"Sir...what ... you.." The poor boy sounds hoarse and dry after all his screams and couple of days unfed or even drink anything.

"You'll serve me tonight" suddenly he grabs the boy pinning down his wrist on either side of his head. The dark, emerald eyes widened. Before he could even scream his small bloody lips were furiously sealed. William glared him down the whole time as he stole his breath and made his way deeper into his mouth.

"Mmmph," Zylen whimpered. "Sir-Mmph-Uncl-Nngh!"

The wounded boy struggles against his master's weight were futile. Try as he might to move his head away from him, the large man only followed, locking his small lips with his, leaving him breathless, face all red lacking oxygen, and hair disheveled.

At last, William broke the contract and examined Zylen as he gasped for breath, saliva mix with blood on his lips leaking down his chin. His ripped cloths revealed his flushed scarred small shoulder.

"..What- you..?" Zylen huffed, shaking.

"Because I was supposed to be indulged in this before you got in the way for your selfish desire to ask for food, I told you not to make any sound in your room" William stated.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know there was someone... I was soo hungry, I'm sorry..... please forgive me, don't hurt me... please," Zylen beg in his fear.

"Are you denying me? How DARE you speak out to me! "He yelled down to him

Zylen shut his eyes and bit his lips, he shook his head. He felt shock with the yell; he shivered violently under the man. He felt like he wanted to cry.

"Don't fool me," William hissed.

Maintaining a burning stare, William removed the belt from his trouser, and his trouser, revealing his large cock.

"You'll serve me tonight. Isn't that what you want, forgiveness?" the man taunted as he moved his weight down and licked Zylen's collar bone.

Frozen by the lick, Zylen could only helplessly whimper against the threatening body above him.

"No, no-please stop" stuck in fear and confusion, his eyes starts to wet in his innocence. "What are you doing,...this is weird.. please-Ahh!!"

William bit him. Aggressive hands suddenly ripped and yanked his trouser off his small body, exposing more pale bruised skin for the infuriated large male to ravish. Zylen twisted to his side to escape, but in a matter of seconds, William was able to pull his arm away and trap him in a biting kiss, while William's other hand was locked Zylen's small shoulder.