Chapter 12 - The Mindless Lad

At this point when William has finally able to put all his length into him, William seems to not having enough of him, he is fourteen by now, but he seems like a broken doll after too many sex was forced into him.

Zylen was pushed to the toilet bowl. William pushed him to lean on the toilet and, spread his leg and shove all his length into him. He pounds him like he want to have a quick cum, and he did, but the cock still needs more, he pull Zylen down by his leg, causing the young teen to drop on the floor but he push him up by his hair and push him to the toilet again, Zylen realize he wants a doggy position, they were connected again, William in his crazy groan, moans and sweats, rocking him like there was no tomorrow. Zylen close his eyes trying his best to hold the pain. After another release, Zylen thought he will be spared this time. But no William yank him into the bathtub this time.

"You taste better than before.. much better..You are soo tight but now you can finally swallow all of this" He show his still erected dick infront of Zylen mindless face. Those eyes were much dead than before, no shines could be found in his eyes. He looks soo pale and his eyes was soo fades like he is blind. The black line under his eyes are clearly visible

"Don't you feel impress? Many bitches crave for this dick, but you can swallow it all you wanted"

Zylen did not react to it, his tired face is all could be seen. And never once he proud to let William rape him.

"Your master want this into your pussy mouth, satisfy me" he demanded, he step into the tub and stand infront of the young teen. Zylen take the dick, his hand play is good enough to make William moans echoes in the toilet. After years being a sex slaves he knew how to satisfy both man and women. But now the women craves more from him which he does not want to do because of the guilt in his pleasure.

Now he put the wet dick into his mouth after licking the tip He use his throat to squeeze and rubbing against the dick, causing William almost become crazy with the pleasure. William sweats and his heart pumps him to the point he never felt before, his member trembled and he squeeze the boy's hair and release all his sex juice into him. William pulls out his dick in satisfication. Zylen cough, and swallow the cums.

"Good boy .. I'll teach you more later" he gave a pat on the mindless boy's head. "I really wanted to do this you see" he turns on the pipe behind the blonde child. "You should be honored to be the one I'm doing this with.." he unbutton Zylen's collar to his chest, but Zylen hold his hand hoping he would not make him fully naked, he never like that

William will surely run amock usually, but ever since this whole three months Zylen has not resist him soo much in anything so he was soo charmed that he would not get mad this time. "They said broken dolls are useless and meant to be thrown away" he slipped his finger to his neck and later shove it into his mouth roughly. "But I guess they were wrong, you are soo much fun this way" he grab him by his neck

"Ah-!" a sound escape his mouth by the harsh choke.

"Don't get me wrong.. You we're soo much fun back then too. I like it when you scream and cry and try to struggle me with your small hand and your little strength.. But I love it the most when you beg to me"

"Gu--ngh" his half opened eyes only witness the ceiling as William Choke him only with one of his hand. William strength is never something he could over power with. "Now beg to me.. say 'please mess me up'"

"Ple-gu! M--ess.. m- up- Gak"

He cough and wheeze as he was released. His teary eyes looks to his leg as William spread him apart. "Good dog" he shoved his length and rock him.