Chapter 10 - The Young Sex slave

William even makes money by selling his small body........

William stepped in the room expecting the boy had been bedridden by the large man who left earlier looking satisfied. The boy is still in his conscious as he could heard whimpers. The boy was quite strong for his second time.

"...It hurts..hurts.....hu-..." Zylen sobbed.

William let out a smirk. "Stay in here, you'll have more tomorrow" he could see Zylen's face turns so pale with his words. He went out and lock the door, leaving the small boy sprawling on the low mattress in pure darkness. Wet in cum and blood.

"Mamaaa please help me!! Save me please" He screams to the top of his lung hoping for salvation. "Mama I'll be a good boy I promise!! Please take me!! Help! Mama!!!" He screams for his mother again and again begging for safety in his depression. "Please Mamaaaa!!" he looks so desperate in his cries and whimpers uncontrollably. Everything was so hurt and painful, he can't stand this anymore. He doesn't want it to happen again; it was scary and feels wrong. He had been rape by a complete stranger, he felt dirty all over his body. The sheets were stain in blood and more cum is leaking out from his torn crevice. "It hurts mama! Please!" He can't even move his leg, his lower half felt numb and shaking poorly after all those stretching pose and crazy pounding sex. He pulls the sheet on his body to cover his face as well. "I'm scared...Help me" His hand were shivering as he grasp the white dull sheet. "Mama..." his voice became slower as time passed; his violent shivers were put to rest as well. His lids felt heavy on his bruised eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zylen was wet in his tears as he is sitting on the low mattress watching his uncle.

"We'll have some fun tonight, hope you don't break" William smirk as he turns and lock the door. Zylen starts to scream out for his mother at this point.

"Mama!! Mama!!!"

"Please don't come closer. Stay away!"

"Ahhhhh!!!!"

"Quite!" He slap the screaming child. But William's thrusts the boy stronger and deeper causing him to screams louder.

"Plea- no mo--re!! Ahhhh!! Zylen screams in his cries as he was rock in his uncle moves as well. It hurts. It feels like he is going to split in half. The big cock was not his size. Zylen is only six how he could contain such large man. Zylen cries out louder when William holds his leg and stretch them apart for him to go deeper. "Ahhh!!!" Zylen trembles violently with those strong thrust. No matter how strong William pounding is, his dick can't go through the boy completely, only 2/3 of it makes the way inside. Zylen was really tight as he is still a small child. After his first release he forces the weak boy to move without disconnecting him "On your knees" he demanded in his groaning voice making Zylen calls out his memories of his father. Zylen lays weakly on the bed, his eyes were red after those cries, he can't stand this pain anymore, his body has taken too much pain in beatings and now in sex. "Un..cle..." Zylen pleads weakly as his tears drop to the bed. He thrust in his big cock inside Zylen small wet crevice strongly. Zylen was jerked with the sudden pain. William withdraws his long hard dick until it reaches its brim and thrust in again stronger than before. "Ahhhh!!!" Zylen scream out in pain with the assault. He could felt his uncle reach deeper into him. He grasps the bed sheets in desperation of his pain.

Satisfied with the result, he repeats his action by withdrawing his dick until it reaches its brim. William thrust in full force quickly causing the poor boy to jump by the pain "Ahhhh!!!" more tears were form in his eyes, he doesn't know how long he had been crying but he want this to end. Please end this.

William repeats himself again and again; lusting to reach deeper and deeper inside Zylen's small crevice which now torn violently and filled with blood. "Ahhhhhhh!!!" Zylen's eyes were wide and pale realizing his uncle will repeat this agonizing action again and again and he did. Zylen screams out with each strong thrust

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And soon... to sell drugs in his sex service...

"Please...buy this.." he hold his whimpers.

Both of the man chuckled with the boy efforts. "Well..since you've been such a good boy, we'll get one" He disconnected himself from the shaking boy as screams escape from him.

He doesn't want to do it, but whenever he was failed to sell the drugs his uncle provided under his pillow, nothing will turns great.

"How much did you sell tonight?" he asked the sprawling boy, filled with cums and bloods from the gang rape upon him.

"..I'm sorry..." he sniffed in his whimpers, feeling pain all over in those rapes. They don't want to buy it since Zylen was not behaved as a 'good boy' tonight. He keeps crying and screaming because they were too rough on him, forcing him to pleasure them all at the same time using his crevice, mouth, hands or armpits would not happen soo easily. Zylen was too scared, and they grope him all over too much while raping him. Even their sizes are different, they even lifted him up and spread his leg to force him to sit on a straight up cock because it was too huge for him.

"I'll....sell more..." he cried, doesn't want to be beaten more for his failure to sell tonight.

And soon enough, he is a completely slave...

His uncle even brainwash him into the self harming and many other things, the unfortunate child can do nothing but obey in shock and cries..

He always felt like he was alone all the time. Whenever he walks to buy liquors, a few kids was running and playing together at the playground. Zylen still remember the first time he saw them he was shock to hear their screaming for fun and joy. He was clueless because they were not harmt, but they keep running around and screams like some lunatics. Later he learnt that they are actually playing together. So there are some 'fun' way of screaming. He's already nine, so he do not think he could join those kids playing eventhough there are kids of his age playing soccers around. He believe whenever he was too scared to go back, or run away from some gangs that knew him, some of the kids saw him, even their parents, but they leave him alone most of the time. He will run away even they talk to him anyway.

The only time he felt like he was not a loner is when he bring a frog he found in the woods after done collecting some apples. Of course he tried to hide the frog as best as he could. But William is sharp enough to find out...

The Puppeteerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें