Chapter 12

Too hard to bear this sadness.

Yoongi was walking weakly while sucking his already half cigarette. Quickly the fire burned the cigarette to be ashes. Yoongi threw the butt and picked one more, he lighted the cigarette and sucked it again. That's what he do ever since before, repeatedly. Yoongi is frustrated.

"FUCK!!!"Yoongi kicked a tree in front of him and threw the still intact cigarette to the ground. Yoongi hit the tree very hard until his fist was bleeding and he did that repeatedly. The last, he kicked the tree again.

'Yoongi, I'm sorry. I hurt him. I hurt him because I love you...,'

"SHIT!!!!"Yoongi punched the tree again, his fist was already bleeding so bad. For a while, memories about the past was running inside his mind. Like a roller coaster, running around his head until he felt dizzy.

Maybe God is only playing with them or it's really a fate. The fate brought Yoongi to meet her again. The girl he doesn't want to see so much right now.

"Yoongi...,"Sana rounded her eyes in disbelief and all of the books in her embrace were falling down. Oh yeah, God doesn't play with them –well, maybe yes- this is the garden, where Sana always spent her time to read novel peacefully under the tree Yoongi punched before. Yoongi was looking at Sana with his reddened eyes. Sana stepped back slowly because she got terrified. Yoongi was raging right now and Sana doesn't want to be involved with anything.

Sana stopped when she saw blood droplets from Yoongi's fist. She had no idea why nowadays she found so many people who hurt themselves. Jimin and then Yoongi. Actually Sana was afraid and hesitate but her humanity full of pity soul was making it's move. Sana approached Yoongi and reached his hand then covered the wound with her pink handkerchief. Oh great, she used to wipe Jimin's wound before and now she use it to wipe Yoongi's wound.

"What do you want?"Yoongi asked with cold and unfriendly tone. If usually Sana got panic very quickly and will step aback but now because Sana got too worried, she ignored Yoongi and kept binding his fist with her handkerchief.

"Let go!"Yoongi threw Sana's hand and released the handkerchief then threw it to the ground. Sana was staring at Yoongi with many questions. Yoongi groaned in annoyance and looking away.

"Yoongi, let's go to infirmary room!"Sana grabbed Yoongi's hand but instead of successfully dragging Yoongi to infirmary room, Sana felt her body was pushed harshly to the tree. Sana widened her eyes when Yoongi locked her movements. Without any signs, Yoongi immediately slammed his lips to Sana's very hardly. He pulverized her lips without mercy.

"Yoongi!!!"Sana tried to break the kiss as she felt like she's getting raped, Yoongi would never break the kiss at all. He continued snatching his bestfriend's girlfriend's lips. Sana's tears were falling to her cheeks but Yoongi didn't budge.

If Sana could enjoy Yoongi's kiss before, she couldn't right now. After Yoongi's rough treatment to her before and that Sana's relationship with Jimin already got better, Sana couldn't accept Yoongi's kiss anymore. Sana insisted to break the kiss and she got really mad.

"Stop it Yoongi!!!!!!"Sana shrieked so loud, pushing Yoongi's body but once again the guy kissed her again. Chewed her lips as if he wanted to eat her. Sana would be done if she let Yoongi did this to her. Sana is Jimin's, it's not ethic if Yoongi did this to her, it's unacceptable that Sana kissed another guy.

Sana hit Yoongi's chest repeatedly with all of her strength because she can't release herself from Yoongi. Useless. No matter how much the strength she has, Yoongi was way stronger than her and eventually Sana's got weakened.

"STOP IT YOONGI! I'M JIMIN'S GIRLFRIEND!!!!"Sana yelled. Yoongi didn't budge but Sana's warn made him even kissed her more roughly. Not only kissing, Yoongi moved to reach Sana's sensitive part in her chest and squeezed her breast while his other hand squeezed her ass. Sana arched to the back when she felt a new sensation in her body. Too shock and angry, Sana hit Yoongi's chest even harder and was yelling nonstopable.