His Fairytale

Note: from this chapter I'll write some part in character's POV 

YOONGI :

Damn! What's wrong with me? Being a person with an abnormal sexual interest is indeed so wrong. But that's not my wish too. Not my wish to like someone who shouldn't I like. But I think there's more that's wrong in myself. Why I was so annoyed when seeing her with them? Shouldn't I pissed off only when she is with the one I love?

"I don't want to attend the class,"Sana released her hand from my grip. I stopped and turned around to her. She didn't look at me. After that day, after a week ago this girl named Minatozaki Sana always threw her face to other direction everytime she is in front of me.

"I don't feel well. You can leave me alone,"Sana turned around and leave me behind but I quickly pulled her hand again. Sana looked at me in shock but I didn't answer that full of questions' face, I just pulled Sana leave the place.

"Yoongi , where are we going?"Sana asked when I opened the car's door and commanded her to enter the car.

"My apartment,"I answered simply then pushed her body lightly to enter the car, but she immediately rejected and wanted to go out.

"No Yoongi ! What are you thinking about?!"she asked in panic.

I smirked to her, honestly I'm not serious showing my evil smirk. I'm not serious being a cruel and mean person to her. Not after I know her. But deep inside my heart the desire to agitate her is so big. I know that this is because she still owns Jimin. But I'm hesitate whether it's because of Jimin, or even herself is the one who become my sorrow's trigger lately. And when I realized, what is my postion right now, I just continue with where I began. I should be a bad person in Sana's eyes.

"Exactly like what you're thinking right now,"I answered, pushed her body harshly and closed the door and quickly entered my car from the opposite door.

I've messed everything too far. This person had already fucked my feelings. There's no need for me to stop.

THIRD POV:

Sana just looked at Yoongi confusedly. Yoongi didn't do anything after they arrived at his apartement. He left Sana alone until Sana decided to sit on the couch in front of TV, right in front of the large windows which is showing Seoul city in the morning. When Yoongi went to the kitchen, at first Sana was still wondering about Yoongi but right now her brain is already dominated by Jimin. It's not even an hour after she saw his face for the last –not least- time but her heart is already empty. Sana is already missing Jimin so much and worried about him. Until unconsciously tears were falling down to her cheeks because she's thinking about Jimin.

"Jimin won't leave forever. Drink this,"Yoongi handed a glass of water to Sana. Just like when she got when she first in here. Sana was pretty hesitated to accept that but finally she drank the water.

"This is weird. He just left for less than an hour but I miss him already,"Sana said, hoping Yoongi won't get angry because she knew Yoongi feels the same. But no, Yoongi didn't budge. He just sat beside Sana and his eyes were looking at the tv.

"Why you don't hurt me?"Sana asked confusedly. She was confused with Yoongi's unpredictable actions. Finally Yoongi turned around to her.

"Just because you miss him I should hurt you? That's your own problem,"Yoongi responded.

"Even after a whole week I was with him, you've never-,"

"You can be damaged,"suddenly Yoongi closed the gap between their faces, their nose tips were touching to each other but Yoongi was still in his position while Sana's heart skipped a beat because their lips were only parted about one inch. Sana could feel Yoongi 's breath against her breath because of the close gap.