Goodbye (Her Greatest Love)

"I will read the books in library when recess,"Sana said before Jimin leave her in front of her class.

"Wait until I come and send you there,"Jimin pecked Sana's cheek gently. Sana smiled and gave a nod.

"Oh right,"Jimin unbuttoned the first button of her shirt. Sana widened her eyes in disbelief.

"This is what I meant before,"Jimin kissed Sana's cheek once again before he went to his class. Sana blushed, without he unbuttoned her first button there's some part on her skin which revealed the kissmark he made last night on Sana's neck. Quickly she buttoned her shirt again, at least when Jimin is not around! Sana rushed to her class because fortunately, the first lesson hasn't started yet.

SANA:

When I entered the class, I only swallowed my bitter smile when I see Yoongi's empty seat. Of course he won't attend the class, Yoongi is leaving to only God knows where. It's already two days after he left and I'm powerless to fight over Yoongi once again.

Yoongi never loves me. He detests me. He did all of this because he hates me, he already succeed to destroy me even though in the end he was the one who back off, ordered me to be happy with Jimin Oppa.

Yoongi hates me and he loves Jimin Oppa. But a half of me feels that Yoongi had never lied. His tender touch, his warm and shady eyes, his sacrifice...I felt that Yoongi loves me. But I ward away the feelings when he confessed his love to Jimin Oppa. That's why I no need to fight over him anymore.

I need not to fight my love anymore.

I should kill this feelings as fast as I can because I already made love with Jimin Oppa. I completely belong to Jimin Oppa. And I have no reason anymore to keep wanting Yoongi.

But why my heart feels so empty?

I turn around to Yoongi's empty seat again. He supposed be there today, right now. I supposed to still can see him. And maybe I can...

I can love him and hiding from this world.

*Save Me*

When Sana turned around for the umpteenth time back to Yoongi's empty seat, the girl felt her belly twirled. Is that because she's too sad?! Sana shook her head and quickly ran leaving the class because she felt something urge to threw out from her stomatch.

"Hoek!!!!" (an. Idk how to verbalize throwing up sounds in English I'm to lazy to search up lol)

Sana threw up all of her foods she ate this morning.

"Hoek!!!!"

Once again, she threw up her stomach contents, but right now what came out were only her stomach liquids.

"Hoek!"

Three times Sana puke. After she calmed down, Sana turned on the sink and washed her mouth then her face. Sana stared at the mirror in front of the sink. Stared at herself. A fear engulfed herself momentarily. She recalled that she didn't menstruate last month!

"No way...,"

Sana ducked her head, buried her face between her arms on the sink.

"No way...,"

*Save Me*

After Yoongi disappeared, life went stabile than usual. Jimin and Sana were back as the sweetest couple just like before. Tzuyu still argued and nagged Taehyung who always followed her. The other BTS members even though they worried Yoongi, but they can't find Yoongi anywhere. Only one problem that Sana hides now.