Is Not Me

Tzuyu woke up from her slumber and found Taehyung's eyes already stared at her ever since only he and God know. Tzuyu smacked Taehyung's head quiet hard but he dodged her smack and laughed. Once again Tzuyu tried to hit Taehyung but instead he grabbed her wrists and locked her movement.

"Hey! That's not polite staring at someone who's sleeping!"Tzuyu protested.

"I love you Chou Tzuyu,"Taehyung licked Tzuyu's lips then devoured her lips. Tzuyu responded Taehyung's hot kiss and enjoyed that before she remember that ever since yesterday, she hasn't heard any news from Sana yet. Taehyung stared at Tzuyu confusedly after she parted away the kiss which should be longer like usual.

"I'm thinking whether Sana is fine there. Can you ask Jimin Oppa? I can't call Sana, I don't know why,"Tzuyu said, she rose up and leaned against the wall. Taehyung followed his lover's movement and sat beside Tzuyu, he grabbed Tzuyu's hand and entwined her fingers with his.

"Of course, they're drunk in love again, baby. Just like you and me,"Taehyung said whilst pecked her lips. Tzuyu looked at Taehyung with wondering eyes.

"You don't understand Taehyung, Sana may still loves Jimin and it's possible she's sinking in Jimin again but now after Yoongi's back in her life, I'm not sure. Even before Yoongi came back and still disappearing from her life, eventhough with Jimin she was still thinking about Yoongi but now when the situation twisted, Sana's life is full of Yoongi. As if Jimin Oppa just disappeared from her head,"

"It's same when you came back to my life. My heart is wavering because of you. I don't care if even Myungsoo come back to me,"she continued.

Taehyung bit his bottom lip. Tzuyu was right. They definitely could see with whom Sana's heart belongs to. But it didn't vanish the possibility because Sana still has feelings with Jimin, when they meet Sana will be back with him right? They'll make up and getting back together again. Taehyung quickly ward away his thoughts because only Sana who knows exactly what she feels and what she does.

"We leave it everything with Sana. But you're right, there's no wrong to call Jimin,"

"Not because it's not wrong. You must call him. I miss my Sana!"Tzuyu raised her voice in excitement. Taehyung nodded and gave in with his girlfriend's behavior which is so high whenever it's about her dear bestfriend. He grabbed his phone and searched Jimin's contact number. Tzuyu was looking at Taehyung with full of hope before finally Taehyung's call got picked up by Jimin.

"Hallo, Jimin-ah ,"

*Save Me*

Jimin felt like he just woke up from a long dream. After a long time burying himself into work and college non stop, living like a zombie and lost his emotions, now he felt like being thrown back to the reality. The reality he tried to bury all the time, that's why he worked non stop until he fell sick several times because he skipped his meal and lack of sleep. If his brain stopped to work then Jimin will remember other things, to the girl he loves, to his agony. Now when Taehyung called him and asked things that made Jimin shocked, that guy being pulled again into the real world.

"Jimin, is everything fine with you and Sana there? How's her doing? How's you guys doing?"Taehyung asked on the other line.

"What are you talking about Tae?"Jimin asked with his stiffen tounge. He had no idea with Taehyung's question.

"I mean, is your reconciliation going smoothly?"Taehyung asked. Jimin furrowed his brows. Reconciliation?

"Reconciliation?"

"Yah, you meet Sana there right? I gave her your apartment address. She wouldn't get lost,"

"Taehyung-ah! TELL ME CLEARLY WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?!!!"Jimin punched the wall near him very hard. Now unexpectedly his heart beating fast, his bloods rushed faster inside his veins and his emotion was going up.