Soon, We'll Be Found

Remember today is our glory day

You walk beside me, I walk beside you...hand in hand

The sadness upon our fate just fade away as I see you laugh

Your laugher which is so rare and delightful

It felt so wrong yet it so right

Because I love you and that's all what matter

I already love you maybe for so long ago

Maybe we'll have no time for being so egoist

Maybe we'll have no time for being stubborn

Maybe we'll have no time for being in love

Soon, we'll be found

Soon, we'll be found and tomorrow is so true

Soon, we'll be found and I hope that we can manipulate the time

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

"He'll come tomorrow,"Yoongi broke the silence that already formed from minutes ago. Sana was still staring outside the window, look into town's scenery covered by orange sky from ferris wheel.

"I'll send you to his villa tonight,"Yoongi said again. Sana was still focus with the scenery outside, as if it was more interesting than what Yoongi talking about.

"I want to stay in your apartment tonight,"finally Sana spoke.

"He is imprisoned. They don't give access for him to go out, to call anyone especially you. His needs are already prepared, he needed not to go out again and just have to stay in his own office room, until today. He has been fighting to be back to you, which made me envy...,"

Yoongi averted his gaze to outside the window as well. Right now, Sana was the one who turned around to look at Yoongi's face. If someone asked how's Sana feelings right now? She feels like she want to fade away within the air. In a side, she just figured out about Jimin's real condition which made her heart aching so much and in other side, she felt hurt too when she heard Yoongi said he's envy. Yeah, envy. He must be envy because Jimin did everything to Sana right? Envy because Jimin only cares wih Sana and fights for her, right? That's what Sana thought.

Wrong Minatozaki Sana. You're wrong. Yoongi is envy because of Jimin who can do anything for your sake. Even to stake everything he has. If only Yoongi can do that as well, he would want to be careless with everything and fight for Sana. Yoongi is envy, angry, jealous, disappointed with his own self. Turns out his love to Sana is not as big as Jimin's. Because he's afraid to ruin the too hapless guy's life. The guy who saved his life, who once rescued him, who gave him a reason to keep living on.

"No matter what will happen from tomorrow on...I'll keep giving you that happiness Yoongi-ah,"Sana reached Yoongi's nape to get closer to her, kissed softly his jaw's crook, Yoongi grabbed Sana's hair and held them, tilted her face so he could catch her lips.

"I still can't leave you yet,"Sana whispered in between the kiss they shared under the orange sky inside ferris wheel.

*Save Me*

From: Jimin Oppa ^_^

It's been a while. I'm going home, miss you so bad.

Sana closed her eyes, hugged her phone which linked her with Jimin far away from her. Hurt. Ache. Painful. The longing heart started to throbbing almost to explode.

Save MeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara