I'll Stay With You

The destination from school to Tzuyu's house was not that special for Yoongi and Sana. Of course not, first they're not a couple, secondly although that evening the weather was good and the scenery was beautiful but never forget that Yoongi hates Sana so much and third, Sana also didn't wish for a fun walk with a gay.

"Can you leave us alone?"was the first sentence from Tzuyu's mouth the whole day –of course the whole day with Taehyung. Taehyung and Yoongi nodded their head without complain, Yoongi was more than didn't care with both of the girls then the boys leave Tzuyu and Sana alone.

Tzuyu with her wavy long beautiful hair was sitting on her bed with blanket covering from knee until her toe. She was staring outside the window which revealed her flower garden in the backyard. Sana was mesmerized with the sight. Tzuyu looked so skinny, more stressful and unhealthy but she is still beautiful. The sight was just like a paint. Tzuyu was still looking outside the window until finally Sana took a seat on the edge of Tzuyu's bed, she touched her bestfriend's hand. Tzuyu turned around to look at Sana's smiling sadly face – as if she asked for a forgiveness- and Sana looks like she's holding her sadness.

"Minatozaki Sana, cheer me,"Tzuyu said with her plain expression. Sana pressed her small lips tightly, then she started to raised both her hands and formed a cute fist –her usual gesture everytime she cheers on Tzuyu- but she lowered her hands quickly. Sana ducked her head deeply. Tzuyu fell silent, Sana also didn't sound until finally Tzuyu heard a sob. Sana's shoulder was raising up and down and she quickly wiped her tears. Sana cried again.

"I'm sorry Tzuyu,"Sana said in between her cry.

"I don't understand your feelings. I tried to understand and positioned myself in yours but no matter how hard I felt hurt and broken I thought it didn't even reach a half of your sorrows,"Sana wiped her tears frequently.

"I just want you to keep alive and...and...*sobs*...,"

"Stay with me Tzuyu...,"Sana said almost whispered.

There's a warm feelings that went through to Sana's heart when she felt Tzuyu pulled her body to a hug. Realizing that Tzuyu is hugging her, Sana cry's gotten louder. Sana hugged Tzuyu back and Tzuyu rubbed Sana's back.

"You're such a crybaby Minatozaki Sana,"Tzuyu said.

"I'm sorry Sana. Don't cry anymore ok, I won't do anything stupid again,"Tzuyu let out her tears that already formed in her eyes. Because Tzuyu was hugging Sana, Sana didn't know that the girl was crying too. They were hugging for a while until finally they calmed down and when Taehyung with Yoongi entered to room to inform the girls for dinner, they found Sana who was already doing her aegyo to Tzuyu and Tzuyu who was already laughing happily.

"That girl is really cold to me, but she can be that warm and laughing because of Sana,"Taehyung said to Yoongi when they watched the beauties.

"Hmmm,"was Yoongi's only response.

"Oh I hope a human as cold as you will eventually be a warm person who can laugh happily because of someone oneday,"Taehyung glanced at Yoongi in sacrcasm. Yoongi just rolled his eyes and shrugged before leaving to the dining room.

***

That night after they had dinner, Taehyung commanded Yoongi to walk Sana home. Eventhough Sana already objected the idea and said she can go home alone, eventhough Yoongi objected too because he doesn't care, in the end Taehyung won. Sana once again experienced an awkward and unpleasant walk with Yoongi to her house. Her thoughts were flying away when they sat on the bus. Yoongi was sitting on the edge while Sana was on the opposite edge. Both were looking outside the window in that cold night. Actually Sana's thought was flying not too far from the bus. What she was thinking about is how to make her relationship with Yoongi become better –eventhough it's impossible- what could she do to make Yoongi smile –looks like it's even more impossible- and what would she say when Yoongi has successfully walked her in front of her house. Sana's thoughts was only running around there until her phone vibrated. It was a message from someone that can make Sana forget about Chou Tzuyu.