Jimin's Honesty

Prittttttttt!!!!!

"YES!!!"

Taehyung wiped away his sweats whilst smiling to Jimin who yelled happily after he scored again and lead the team to victory. That guy has pretty and soft face though but he's very manly and athletic. Even when every teammate jumped happily or kneeling down to praise the Lord and being grateful for the victory they just got, Jimin only showed his joy in a cool way. He just laughed when everyone decided to lift the star up and carried him to the side of field, meeting the princess. Jimin approached Sana immediately after they carried him to her. A kiss arrived on Jimin's soft lips, made him can't hide his happy smile. Taehyung only smiled in relief upon seeing Sana who's already used showing their skinship in front of everyone.

"Taehyung Oppa!!! Taehyung Oppaaaa! Look at here!"

Here they go Taehyung whispered to himself. His fans started to scream his name, begged for attention from him when the only one that those eagle eyes searching for was a figure of stoic faced and unfriendly girl. Taehyung turned around to his fans and gave a wink to them, shouted a thank you for them and gave a flying kiss as his fan service. Those girls were screaming even more hysteric when they see the fan service that Taehyung gave yet the guy immediately left and entered changing room to change his clothes and find Tzuyu.

Taehyung just wore his sneakers when Jimin and his teammates came. Jimin approached Taehyung and patted his shoulder then sat beside him. The pretty guy quickly let go of his soccer shoes and sometimes drifted away his attention from the shoes when some teammates gretted them, congratulated him. When Jimin's smile disappeared, Taehyung's tongue stiffed. It was not like Taehyung ain't used with Jimin who doesn't smile, no, he was very used for the God sake. But lately Taehyung caught a bigger sadness that he ever seen from his childhood friend's face. He started to notice that ever since Sana got hospitalized again.

"Does Sana waiting outside?"Taehyung asked before he leave the bench. Jimin lifted his face and Taehyung could see how handsome the older guy in front of him. Maybe it was right, Yoongi used to fall in love for real with him because Taehyung couldn't deny that he's mesmerized by Jimin. Even Taehyung as a man admitted that Jimin is close to perfection, he wished to have this adorable face in his next life but that's really a ridiculous wish.

"Sana is already leaving with Tzuyu to her piano course,"Jimin answered, he followed Taehyung to stand up, facing him.

"Really?! Damn, I'm late,"Taehyung whined. Jimin chuckled upon seeing Taehyung's reaction. He knew exactly that Taehyung wanted to see Tzuyu but the girl already left with his lover.

"Just leave the girls alone, it's been a while since Sana didn't play piano again...now, her will is comeback and Tzuyu was excited to accompany her,"Jimin gave a thin smile. Both of them knew exactly that Tzuyu felt down when Sana suffered with her severe depression -again- and Tzuyu said one thing that can make Sana happy was playing piano. And when Sana decided to attend piano class again, Tzuyu got so excited and was thinking that Sana began to be like she was before.

"I understand...,"Taehyung sat back on the bench, followed by Jimin. Jimin leaned his head on the wall, looked up to the ceiling. Their teammates were showering right now leaving only both of them and some boys who sat on the corner, talking about the club. Taehyung turned aside to Jimin, Jimin who was also changed after he met Sana. Slowly became the Jimin he knew from the beginning. His bad character that made him and other BTS members scared to death has already disappeared to only God know where.

"Jimin-ah...,"

"Taehyungie...,"a sigh slipped out from Jimin's mouth. Taehyung stopped and looked at Jimin, waiting for what possibly Jimin want to say.