Recalling

Sana was still on her previous position on the ground. Time had passed, people passed by but there's nothing could take her attention. As if Sana's world became her only world right now. As if the time just stopped and she just frozen with what she kept on her mind. Until the sun set down, the gate was nearly closed and night fell down. When fullmoon lights pouring the broken girl, Sana started to looked up to the sky.

The fullmoon. Round and the lights showered the night. It always reminds her of Jimin when she looked at the moon.

"I'm so happy whenever I'm with you Sana. Maybe I didn't saying much about what I feel because me myself wasn't able to bear how big my feeling to you and verbalize the feelings. I always want to see your smile. That's why whenever you're struggling or sad, I want to be your share as well your guardian,"

Their first kiss under the moonlight's shower. Was tender, warm and fluttering.

"I told them that one day I'll marry you. That's why I want you getting used living with me,"

Thus they were living together back then. Every night under the moon and stars light shower, Jimin hugged her, kissed her. They kissed all night, giving full of love touches until they fell to sleep and woke up again just to found that the person s/he loves was still sleeping beside him/her.

Jimin's tender, warm and sparkling gaze. His face was very captivating and Sana never lost her chance to feel his soft lips' touch in all over her face. They planned to get married. They promised to live together and get married although back then Sana's soul and mental were already broken and her soul also her mind were already scattered by Yoongi's act. But Sana was still dreaming and wishing that her dream will come true to live with Jimin in the end.

"Oppa. Can we be together forever?"

"I will always be with you, we won't be separated,"

Since when did Sana forget her love which is so pure and innocent towards Jimin? All of her feelings had never been fake. Even when she started to feel her love to Jimin was full of speculation after she lost Yoongi, Sana was still feeling her soul moves for Jimin even though it was barely she notice. That guy did everything to her. Forgive her, make her happy, fight for her.

"I must leave you even when I really don't want to,"

For Minatozaki Sana who gave her virginity to other guy when she belonged to Jimin.

For Minatozaki Sana who carried a fetus from other guy and Jimin still accepted her no matter what.

For Minatozaki Sana, whose heart full of darkness when her life didn't gravitated again to Jimin.

"Oppa, it's okay if we're separated for a while in order to be together forever,"

Sana was sure, her life had no meaning anymore back then and only Jimin her last stop.

"......because I'm too far away from you. Sana, Yoongi won't hurt you again, I will never let that happen. He will take care of you,"

"Because there's someone who loves you, but you forget how great his love is. The pain is echoing and delivered to my heart,"

Oh God, Jimin had been already known clearly that Sana loves Yoongi. And now she killed Jimin. She already destroyed Jimin's life.

"Oppa...,"Sana sobbed again, she felt hard to breathing.

"Oppa...,"

Sana didn't know anymore what to do. One of the person she loves has already teared apart by her. One of the guy she loves, was suffering a major pain.