A Girl Who Escaped the Dreams

I don't want to open my eyes again.

Sana woke up with rushing breath. Her head felt dizzy, too dizzy especially her fluttering eyes. Sana woke up and woke up again. As if she slept in layers of dream. The same dreams. Where Yoongi is gone.

"Sana you okay?!"

Sana turned around and found a familiar figure.

"Hoseok Oppa...Jin Oppa...,"

"Seems like you were having a long dream,"Jin gave a glass of water to Sana. Sana just stared at the water Jin gave.

Is this another dream?

Sana pinched her arm hardly.

"Ouch!"Sana jolted.

"Ouch! Yah Sana what are you doing?!"Jin automatically copied her response then grabbed Sana's arm.

"Oppa please pinch me,"Sana asked.

Jin and Hoseok were looking at Sana with hesitation and heartache. They thought maybe Sana felt she's still dreaming with everything she had experienced.

"Oppa, please,"Sana begged.

Finally Jin complied her request and slowly his hand reached Sana's arm.

This is not a dream!

Sana's tears were flowing down when she felt a pain on her skin.

"Sana did I pinch you too hard?! I'm sorry!"Jin panicked when seeing Sana suddenly cries..

"Sana are you alright?"Hoseok asked with worries tinted on his cute face.

Sana roamed her sight around the room. She is in hospital! Sana now remembers everything. She remembers what happened. She remembers which one is the reality!

"Oppa, where's Yoongi?! Is he okay?!"Sana asked frantically.

"Calm down Sana. You should calm down first,"Hoseok said in sad tone. He couldn't take to see Sana's condition right now. Sana who was always shining brightly like a sun in his eyes. Who met unfortunate in her life. Sana who is now too fragile and broken.

"No Oppa! Tell me where's Yoongi?!!! Tell me!!!"

At the moment, Tzuyu and Taehyung entered the room. Tzuyu quickly ran and hugged Sana when she saw Sana already woke up.

"Sana finally you're awake!"Tzuyu said emotionally.

"Tzuyu...Tzuyu-ah you're here!"Sana hugged her back. Feeling relieved after seeing her bestfriend, Sana felt a little calm. But not after what happened to Yoongi strikes her mind again.

"Tell me where's Yoongi!"Sana's tone now sounded like an order, strong and dominant.

Tzuyu bit her lower lip. Sana had been sleeping for almost a week because of her severe depression. It was acute but too dangerous. Tzuyu didn't want the depression Sana is suffering will develop to be something chronic if suppression always attack her without rest. Long slumber actually can't cure her at all. When she woke up, of course Sana would remember everything that happened to her.

"Yoongi is alright. Yesterday he just got discharged from ICU and now he's in a regular ward just like you,"Taehyung finally voiced.

"ICU?"Sana asked with rounded eyes. ICU. Of course ICU. Yoongi was stabbed by a long sword on his back throughout his chest and Sana was afraid it pierced his heart. Sana couldn't believe that Yoongi already moved to a regular ward. They could decived Sana so she won't be worried.

"Sana calm down. You can visit him,"was what finally Hoseok told her.

***

Right now Sana is running with all of the rest of her strength. Ignoring other's warning when she decided to check by herself how's Yoongi condition right now. Sana entered the room that Hoseok mentioned and she was panting hard when she entered the room. Sana immediately focused with herself again and raised her face after gathered a breath, looking straight to her front. Tears were brimming on her eyes. Her chest was aching but also happy.