Indifference

For two years long not as if Yoongi never secretly watched the figure of a girl with beautiful smile who is loved but also hated by so many people. The girl who is always brilliant in class and friendly with everyone even those who hurt her. The girl who was having long hair up to her waist when still in first grade until the beginning of second semester she should cut her hair shorter because the girls who bullied her. Oh, Yoongi remembered exactly the day when Chaeyeon and her gang cut Sana's beautiful hair in girl's restroom and after that Tzuyu came with baseball stick to Chaeyeon's class. If there's no Jackson the student council member to stop Tzuyu, the cynical girls would be so done by Tzuyu. Maybe hair is really girl's most important part, or the first bully in high school just made Sana lost her sincere smile. Yoongi who used to enjoy Sana's smile before which made him hate yet love to catch a glimpse of, turned to a real hate because of her sincere smile changed into a forceful smile.

"Ridiculous,"

Yeah, ridiculous.

That was Jimin's response when Yoongi told him about this girl. The innocent girl who was always spreading her smile to everywhere, made him sick but he just can't hate her but suddenly she lost her smile. Thinking that she could still be accepted and appreciated, she wore the mask that made Yoongi lost his respect towards her.

"I mostly hate the people who hold their true feeling,"

"Hahaha. Ridiculous,"Jimin responded. Jimin was smiling but deep inside he laughed at the mentioned girl and himself. He felt there's a similarity. Yeah, they're similar. Jimin also sets his fake smile, wears his mask everyday 24 hours straight in front of everyone even though actually he didn't want to smile at all. They're similar. Him and that girl.

Yoongi looked at Jimin who was laughing as if he enjoyed Yoongi's story even though Jimin hid his own bitterness. Yoongi knows Jimin the most and he also felt there's an odd smiliarity between his classmate and Jimin. Sana and Jimin are similar. Yoongi feels a similar feelings as well towards both of them. Things he likes the most but also things that he hates the most came from both of them.

Right now, today, Yoongi is watching at Sana again after a long time. Not silently, he really stares at Sana who is always serious with the lesson. What a unique girl. Sana has never studied, never restudied the lesson at all, thanks to his genius brain, she only need to focus on the class then Sana will remember the lesson in her lifetime.

Sana's hair is already longer, already reached her waist and upon seeing her hair, Yoongi felt like smelling her strawberry shampoo scent. It made Yoongi want to pull Sana into his embrace, smelling at her scent closer. Sana's beautiful eyes are focused with the teacher in front of the class, the eyes that always give him a warmth filled his chest. Her small kissable lips are pressed into straight line when concentrating with the Mendel's law, thickling Yoongi's belly to playfully screw up Sana's attention in class with a sudden kiss. Her pretty fingers which playing the Minnie Mouse pencil made Yoongi wants to reach and hold them tightly.

Yoongi never knew, watching someone can be this interesting.

Thinking deeply, Yoongi had never watched Jimin as detail as this. Yoongi tried to dig his memories but he couldn't find the time when he wanted to pull Jimin into his embrace or give a sudden smile to his thin lips or just wanted to intertwine their fingers. Upon thinking about that, Yoongi's extremely jealousy towards Sana's closeness with Jimin is because they're similar, they can be honest to each other's feelings and being themselves in front of each other. Things that can't be happen with the efforts Yoongi gave to Jimin. Previously their smiles were fake, after they met, both of them magically became their ownselves and being happy. Think about that, Yoongi is indeed already messing around. Everything won't be like this if Yoongi let them be happy and didn't drag Sana to his narrow, dark miserable life.