00 ▹ rise

"YOU'RE so young," the man stated, somewhat blushing, with his British accent was deep and hot, too. "We're only two years apart, which is really cool."

"Yeah, it is," I smiled and carelessly shrugged. "Older, right?"

"Yeah, yeah. Totally," he replied, grinning. "How long have you been wrestling for?"

"Since I was sixteen. I lied about my age and got in without showing proof," I told the somewhat stranger with another careless shrug. "It was a miracle, to say the least. What 'bout you?"

"Close, but no cigar," he commented with a slight chuckle. "I started training in '06 when I was just twelve-years-old."

"Damn," I breathed out, totally stunned. "That's young. So, you've been going ninety-to-nothing for years now."

"Yeah, but I've never seen you before," he pointed out, grinning. "Which is surprising, to be honest, because I know pretty much everyone."

"Yeah, 'cause I've been mostly in the U.S. than in the U.K.," I replied and somewhat sighed afterwards. "This is my first time here and—"

"Hey, stop flirting! It's time for your match!" One of the stagehands called out to the man, which made us both stop for a moment and look back at him. "Get on out there!"

The stranger shook his head, somewhat blushing, and quickly apologized. "Um, sorry 'bout that. It's my time to go."

"Alright," I smiled, completely understanding. He began to leave, but I quickly stopped him. "Hey! What's your name?"

Looking over his shoulder, he smirked and admitted: "It's Pete. Pete Dunne."

I glanced down at the ring on my left hand

I glanced down at the ring on my left hand. It was beautiful. It wasn't too big, but it didn't have to be. It was just beautiful by itself.

Four years. Four long years of all the up's and down's before, completely out of nowhere, he slides a ring on my finger because that's supposed to somehow "fix things" between us.

I love him. I truly and utterly do. Yet, the problem is that he doesn't — not like he used to, at least. The first year of dating was amazing. We were inseparable... Up until we weren't anymore.

We broke-up two months after our first-year anniversary. Two weeks later, we got back together after running into each other at a wrestling event. We continued on until three months after this and we broke-up again; and, this time, it lasted for a month and two weeks.

You get the point. We've broken-up a lot and that was just then. All in all, we've been together for four long years. Recently, we split-up once again and, as soon as we got back together, he took two weeks out of his busy schedule to take me to Paris, France — where he proposed. In the heat of the moment, I might of said "yes."

Did I mean it? Of course. I mean, I do love him very much. But, does he love me back? Maybe, maybe not. Maybe he popped the question in the heat of the moment, too. I mean, he did have enough time to take the ring back and just let the trip happen without the proposal. Yet, he had it warming up in his pocket for two long weeks — or, maybe more — before he finally popped the question. He chose this.

So, here I am. Six weeks later, I am wearing this ring with either pride or despair. I haven't decided which. Right now, I was Noelle Swan. Soon, I might be walking around as Mrs. Pete Dunne. As right now, though, I was Victoria Valentine.

I'm about to walk through the doors of NXT — which is WWE's Performance Center. I'm finally here... And I am not going to let anyone drag me down now.

So... Here it is. This is basically the prologue. You can now see how Pete Dunne is involved — whom I am also very much in love with, too 😂 LOLZ — Nevertheless, more is coming your way shortly All the love .xx