12 ▹ home

— NIK'S NORMAL IN-RING ATTIRE —

"YOU can't do a split," Mikey laughed, rolling his eyes at the idea of it

"YOU can't do a split," Mikey laughed, rolling his eyes at the idea of it. "Most women can, sure, when they have been in gymnastics — but you can't."

"I so can," I tested him, feeling a little bit offended that he didn't automatically believe me. Candice was sitting on the apron and giggling to herself. "I can prove it to you, too."

"Then, show me," he pressed and walked in a hurry towards where he could see the split from the other side of the ring. Patrick followed him and they positioned themselves. "Let's go, girly."

"I'm going to make you choke on those words," I growled and hopped up to the apron. Even with the distance, I could've sworn that I heard him utter something like: "Yeah, and I'll like for you to choke on something else of mine..."

[ A/N: I couldn't resist 😂 ]

Nevertheless, after I rolled my eyes, I pointed to them and, then, BAM! I did the split, proving to them once and for all, that I can do the split with perfection. Automatically, both Mikey and Patrick's mouth flew open in shock... Or, lust.

I walked through the ring to their side and hung over the top ropes while Candice was still sitting on the apron and laughing at their reactions. "So," I smiled and eyed them down below. "You were saying...?"

Patrick finally closed his mouth and gulped, blinking and shaking his head. "I owe you twenty bucks, I suppose," he said and I nodded.

Mikey, mouth still wide, finally began to readjust his jaw. Shaking his head, he finally broke-through with a tasteful grin and slowly nodded. "Damn, Nik," he breathed out, eyeing me flirtatiously. "Would you marry me instead?"

I rolled my eyes and hopped down to the ground with them. "I would marry Candice before I would marry you, sweet-cakes," I deadpanned, even though, in a small way, I was kidding. I placed my hand on his left cheek and playfully patted it, then turned around to walk over to Candice.